Crustless Quiche

Johnny West

is in the oven. I fried onions and chives in butter. Baked the bacon… I usually cube the cheese for quiche but this recipe wanted it shredded which I did. The liquid was 1/4 cup half and half and 2/3 cup whole milk. 6 eggs. 1/2 tsp salt. Fresh ground black pepper. 1 tsp. Dijon mustard. 4 thick strips bacon. Bake at 350°F. Oh, and I sprayed the pie dish with butter flavored spray.

F5143A53-6CE8-42D9-A0BC-AAE0C76A719D.jpeg

5434D365-8736-48E8-A69B-FE49F2454074.jpeg

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
We make our favorite quiche or a fritatta sometimes with cooked bacon, onions cooked in the bacon grease, then drained, chopped baked ham cubes, and swiss cheese. Sometimes, I'll throw in some spinach as well. Haven't had one for a while, maybe for dinner next week.

Johnny West

We make our favorite quiche or a fritatta sometimes with cooked bacon, onions cooked in the bacon grease, then drained, chopped baked ham cubes, and swiss cheese. Sometimes, I'll throw in some spinach as well. Haven't had one for a while, maybe for dinner next week.
After this one is gone I’ll make one with veg, maybe asparagus. I made one years ago with potatoes but much to my dismay, I’m not eating potatoes now.

Johnny West

is in the oven. I fried onions and chives in butter. Baked the bacon… I usually cube the cheese for quiche but this recipe wanted it shredded which I did. The liquid was 1/4 cup half and half and 2/3 cup whole milk. 6 eggs. 1/2 tsp salt. Fresh ground black pepper. 1 tsp. Dijon mustard. 4 thick strips bacon. Bake at 350°F. Oh, and I sprayed the pie dish with butter flavored spray.

View attachment 48462
View attachment 48461
I used about a cup + of shredded gruyere this time and wished I’d of added all the broccoli. There was room.

Johnny West

Imma going to make a ham quiche today and get rid of this little bit of ham I have. I won’t bore you with more pictures. 😉

Johnny West

Imma going to make a ham quiche today and get rid of this little bit of ham I have. I won’t bore you with more pictures. 😉
Well, maybe a few. Nancy had some eggs whites in the refrigerator, not sure how many, but it looked like a lot. I added them to the mix and made the quiche fluff more than I’d ever seen before. It only took a few minutes to settle.

4F7D6772-F88D-4CEA-9273-045A6082142C.jpeg
0EA1723B-C01C-4999-AF95-EDAA6582A232.jpeg
2233B398-0AF2-4751-9BF5-C3D50D4B0107.jpeg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Beautiful!!
John, we have quiche at work for breakfast quite often.
I'm going to be having it tomorrow and Wednesday. Our dietary gals make them with ground breakfast sausage and cheese.
Well, maybe a few. Nancy had some eggs whites in the refrigerator, not sure how many, but it looked like a lot. I added them to the mix and made the quiche fluff more than I’d ever seen before. It only took a few minutes to settle.

View attachment 49682View attachment 49683View attachment 49684

View attachment 49682View attachment 49683View attachment 49684

Johnny West

No wonder this fluffed up so much. I added the whites to four eggs. She only puts the yokes in her soup.

i‘m thinking about doing a cheese burger one next.