BOO!

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Re: Happy Birthday To JoeC!!

Thanks all and the day is still young with me working but we will see how it ends.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

So, tell us, joec, how DID your day end??

Did you have a wonderful birthday after work?

I hope you had a ball!

Lee

joec

Gold Site Supporter

We sure did actually went out to dinner after work at one of our favorite local restaurants. Busy day at work though considering if falls the day before the end of them month. On and the restaurant is called the Catch which specializes in Cajun style cooking with the freshest fish I've had any where in this area.

Junkman

New to forums...

I'm just a cranky old curmudgeon that lurks around Doc's forums to mostly read. Occasionally, I might make a comment, but rarely are my comments worth reading. I really don't like cooking, but rather eat what others prepare. :bbq::thankyou:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Re: New to forums...

Hey Junk, great to see you here. Welcome!!!!!!

Junk is a witty guy and a good friend. He was key in me starting forums forums about 7 years ago. He and I were the first two members. Junk feel free to share some of your jokes here, but be forewarned we do our best to keep all politics and adult rated stuff off of this forum. That stuff can go on FF. Enjoy!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :D

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Welcome to NCT, Junkman!

Pull up a chair and set a spell!

Lee

lilbopeep

🌹 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter

Hey Junk, great to see you here. Welcome!!!!!!

Junk is a witty guy and a good friend. He was key in me starting forums forums about 7 years ago. He and I were the first two members. Junk feel free to share some of your jokes here, but be forewarned we do our best to keep all politics and adult rated stuff off of this forum. That stuff can go on FF. Enjoy!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :D
Mild stuff can go in the back room? I have posted mildly racy stuff there :blush:

lilbopeep

🌹 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Paymaster

Happy Birthday Paymaster!! Have a wonderful day!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Re: Happy Birthday Paymaster

Happy Birthday Paymaster!!!! I hope you're having a wonderful Birthday!!!!

Sweet_tooth

Banned
Re: Happy Birthday Paymaster

(music starts to play) happy...birthday...to...you.(music picks up) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PAYMASTER HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOUUUUUUU AND MANY MORE (HOPEFULLY):D:D:D:D