2022 Thanksgiving Plans (U.S.A. - 11/24/2022)

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Gee whiz!
They ate around 2ish, ran out of mashed potatoes so Pam hastily made more roughly mashed ( didn't mind, they are still delish).. noodles too.
That dressing is the bomb.
I have lots leftover, only ate half what is plated, lots of turkey left for possibly 2 sandwiches.
Now about the cheesecake.
It tasted "sugar free" to me and was just ok, but I pitched it.
Still happy to have part of a shared feast.

20221124_155036.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My friend Kathy and I couldn't decide if we wanted green bean casserole or brussels sprouts, so I made the casserole subbing the sprouts for the beans. We loved it!

Everything was wonderful, if I do say so!

Lee

IMG_20221124_173616.jpg

IMG_20221124_183741.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Thanksgiving lunch/appy was marinated mushrooms, stuffed mushrooms, and cream cheese & olive poppers.

thanksgiving_lunch_112422_IMG_0318.jpg

The turkey

thanksgiving_turkey_112422_IMG_0325.jpg

Dinner was turkey, mashed potatoes (red, yellow potatoes, and turnip), glazed carrots, sautéed mushrooms, homemade cranberry & orange relish, green bean casserole, stuffing, brussels sprouts, creamed pearl onions, mashed sweet potatoes with praline topping, crescent roll, and homemade gravy.
Sparkling cranberry, apple cider, and Prosecco.

thanksgiving_dinner_112422_IMG_0329.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
My friend Kathy and I couldn't decide if we wanted green bean casserole or brussels sprouts, so I made the casserole subbing the sprouts for the beans. We loved it!

Everything was wonderful, if I do say so!

Lee

View attachment 54325

View attachment 54326
Lee it's a gorgeous dinner.
I'd like to try the Brussels sprouts casserole.
Did you basically do the traditional green bean casserole and just sub with the sprouts?

Shermie

Site Supporter
Thanksgiving lunch/appy was marinated mushrooms, stuffed mushrooms, and cream cheese & olive poppers.

View attachment 54331

The turkey

View attachment 54333

Dinner was turkey, mashed potatoes (red, yellow potatoes, and turnip), glazed carrots, sautéed mushrooms, homemade cranberry & orange relish, green bean casserole, stuffing, brussels sprouts, creamed pearl onions, mashed sweet potatoes with praline topping, crescent roll, and homemade gravy.
Sparkling cranberry, apple cider, and Prosecco.

View attachment 54334

Nice turkey & dinner plate!!!! :whistling: :whistling::whistling::whistling: