What are you eating Sunday 8/18/2024 to Saturday 8/24/2024?

Johnny West

Last night’s Caesar salad with shrimp and wasn’t impressed although the shrimp were good.
I had two meatballs on the side And they were excellent.

IMG_1130.jpeg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Chicken enchiladas.
These were insanely easy to put together and are delicious!
Salsa verde - (I used Herdez mild) poured into a baking dish (about half a cup).
Warm the white corn tortillas in the microwave until they're soft and won't split during the rolling process, although one of mine did 🙄
Add shredded chicken, then roll up and place on top of the salsa.
Add more salsa on, then shredded Mexican cheese blend. Bake 350 for 25 minutes.
I sprinkled mine with cilantro and gave them a drizzle of avocado ranch dressing.

1000021920.jpg
1000021935.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Chicken enchiladas.
These were insanely easy to put together and are delicious!
Salsa verde - (I used Herdez mild) poured into a baking dish (about half a cup).
Warm the white corn tortillas in the microwave until they're soft and won't split during the rolling process, although one of mine did 🙄
Add shredded chicken, then roll up and place on top of the salsa.
Add more salsa on, then shredded Mexican cheese blend. Bake 350 for 25 minutes.
I sprinkled mine with cilantro and gave them a drizzle of avocado ranch dressing.

View attachment 69260View attachment 69261

I love homemade chicken enchiladas! Yours look wonderful, Lora!

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I love homemade chicken enchiladas! Yours look wonderful, Lora!

Lee
Lee, the recipe/method I followed for those came from this young kid who has videos/reels I follow on Facebook. His name is Benji Xavier.
He's got a recipe for Eggs in Purgatory (he doesn't call them that, but it's what they are) I'm going to make in the near future.
He has a book and quite a following for The Rebel Diet lol

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Grilled lamb tip, marinated in garlic-herb sauce. Grilled eggplant with goat cheese/tomato topping. Homemade tzatgiki. Made a sandwich with the lamb, tzatgiki and pita. All the vegs (except the garlic) in the dinner were from my garden.

Lee

din.jpg