COVID-19

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
My son Jeff had a reaction to his, for 24 hrs. I told him the vaccine was doing it's job.
Now my son Ty, mister toughie redneck refuses to get it.
Of course when he was in his teens he always refused the flu shot too.
Can't force him, especially now that he's bigger than me.?

Peeps, you're going to be ok.
Hugs

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
I got my second shot Thursday and have COVID arm still.. Craig got his friday. We both felt a little blah, but nothing serious. I'm going to have to take more Benadryl tonight so I'm not scratching at it because it itches like heck.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
There he is!
Home!
Off the o2 finally and graduated from PT.
❤❤❤❤

20210429_203654.jpg

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I don't think anyone on here is stupid enough to do this, but obviously some people are.

Bad guys are stealing the information they contain from social media. And worse, experts say, there is no reliable place to report it.

“This card is worthless because it’s so easy to forge,” said Kresse, known as “Professor Fraud.”

Each vaccination card bears your name and date of birth. Kresse said that’s a great starting point for criminals trying to steal your identity.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Well DD #2, and I got our 2nd shots at 5:30pm. Now we wait to see if we have side effects.
No soreness at the shot site. The first shot my arm was sore within an hour.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
My arm is pretty sore now, and I feel achy. I also have a mild headache at the moment.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Still have a headache, arm hurts, achy all over and tired. Still no fever. I have a reaction to the flu shot every year, so I guess this is par.

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
I still have an intermittently itchy injection site with a scab, from the nighttime sleep scratching I presume, and it's been 3 plus weeks.