good_day_tigger_coffee__072009_P1030531.JPG

Good day everyone!!
Have a wonderful day!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
My Christmas tree arrived from Amazon yesterday, so I did a test run lol
I'm going to need an extension cord.
Right now it's standing upright in the hall closet until Thanksgiving, when I'll put it back in the corner to finish decorating.
?
20201016_141016.jpg

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Sass, If that tree gives you some enjoyment after a long day of stress at work, I'd say go ahead and put it up now. I'm probably going to put mine up early. Lots of other people are too. I just like to turn off all the lights at night and turn on the tree lights and gaze.

The weather here is crazy. It's cold enough in the mornings to turn on the heater, but then it heats enough in the afternoon to warrant the cold setting. I refuse to keep keep changing the a/c setting from cool to heat, so I just suffer through in the mornings and wear a hoodie until things outside warm up.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Good Monday morning all. I feel like I need coffee this morning. Not sure what breakfast will be. As soon as that's out of the way I will hopefully start to prep ingredients for dinner.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Kind of dreary out. I had a small amount of leftover fried rice and glass of Tang for breakfast.
Lunch was tuna salad (onion and celery added to mix) on a 1/4 of sesame seed long roll.
No clue what dinner will be.

Johnny West

Good morning!

it’s been raining all morning. I think I might have a tuna fish sandwich after I get my flu shot today.

get your new shingles shot too. It hurts but is worth it. It requires a booster in 6 months.

I had a good night and today am walking about 95% pain free. I have PT so that will probably change.

I filled out my ballot and will take to drop box today.

It was 35 degrees this morning so Frost is not far behind.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Chance of rain here. We have three repairmen coming today; furnace maint., new sink in wet bar, and refrigerator. The hot tub will be next and called for the sprinkler system to be winterized.
You should be busy today. All that sounds like cha-ching to me.
We don't winterize sprinkler systems down here. Thank goodness, I don't need another sprinkler bill.

Johnny West

PT kicked my butt yesterday. The hips ached and had trouble sleeping so took a second melatonin, then had dreams about an Indian reservation that was making huge amounts of potato chips but had no bags. Crazy...

it’s raining today. We are going to south Seattle to #1 son’s house to take him a family heirloom tool box full of antique tools that belonged to a great great grandfather that was a fine furniture maker.