Issue or questions about NEW Xenforo Forum Software

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Doc. I'm in now.
Awesome. And you can post. I'm sure others had the same issue. Thank you for pointing it out and my apologies for the issue. In trying to fix another problem I created this one inadvertently. Oops.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
From my laptop. I don't think I will be using my phone much. I just don't like the way it looks/works.
Peeps, I'm so used to using my phone for everything, so it doesn't bother me much.
Later on I'll log in on chrome book and see if there is a difference.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Seems like some of the old threads have lost their pictures. :cry:
working on that ...fingers crossed the migration team can recover them. They did on the tractor site and I hope they can do the same here. IF the images were posted and hosted on another site then that is a different story. Those are out of my control.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
working on that ...fingers crossed the migration team can recover them. They did on the tractor site and I hope they can do the same here. IF the images were posted and hosted on another site then that is a different story. Those are out of my control.
It took me awhile to find the pictures and repost in the threads. I hosted them all on NCT, so I have hope. So my fingers are also crossed.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Here is the response. This is why they did not show up. Any attached this way will not show up dang it.

from migration team:
The image tag in the post is not a post attachment bbcode
(

It's an IMG tag to a URL, and the URL is a vbulletin album URL:
So it will not show up since you did not pay the extra price for the album add on software.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Here is the response. This is why they did not show up. Any attached this way will not show up dang it.

from migration team:
The image tag in the post is not a post attachment bbcode
(

It's an IMG tag to a URL, and the URL is a vbulletin album URL:
So it will not show up since you did not pay the extra price for the album add on software.
????????

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
How to find members birthdays (on PC laptop):

birthday-1.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc

Cooksie

Site Supporter
This may or may not belong in this thread. If it doesn't belong, feel free to move or delete.

I see we have a new "staff member." I understand moderators and administrators, but what is a staff member? Do we have to be nice to that person, or can I still be catty :mrgreen:. I'm just kidding. I'll be respectful :mrgreen:.

Ironman

🍺
This may or may not belong in this thread. If it doesn't belong, feel free to move or delete.

I see we have a new "staff member." I understand moderators and administrators, but what is a staff member? Do we have to be nice to that person, or can I still be catty :mrgreen:. I'm just kidding. I'll be respectful :mrgreen:.
Staff member = moderator/super mod and Admin. The staff moves the spam, helps with reported posts and help out in general when they can with the community. Be as catty as you like :mrgreen:

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Staff member = moderator/super mod and Admin. The staff moves the spam, helps with reported posts and help out in general when they can with the community. Be as catty as you like :mrgreen:
Great! I like removing the spam. I really hate that stuff.
I think you'll be a great addition to the board patrol.
I'll tone the catty down, but sometimes I just can't help myself :mrgreen:.

You seem to be easy-going. I like that too :thumbup:.

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
I have had a post sitting in the serious talk or whatever forum for a couple of days that requires approval.