What's your favorite breakfast?

Lefty

Yank
Surprised no one said the breakfast brought to me in bed. That truly is my favorite. #2 would be the one I get at the Knights of Columbus on the 3rd Sunday of each month. The have eggs to order, beans, biscuits, ham, sausage, sausage gravy, bacon juice coffee and just about everything else.

Mr. Green Jeans

Emeril's Savory Bread Pudding is a family favorite around the holidays. Last time I made it, subbed diced, sauteed portobellos for sausage and it still disappeared. DW and I really like the Big Apple Pancake which requires a well seasoned cast iron skillet. We also prefer a more tart apple like Honeycrisp, Gravenstein or Pacific Rose in it.

Attachments

• bigapple.jpg
    bigapple.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 154

Ian M.

Okay - hungry fella alert! Tomorrow I'm going to have breakfast in either Oregon or in Atlanta! Be prepared, you guys - I eat hearty..................
I'll leave my wife at home with the peanutbutter jar and the hand of bananas!

Ian :wink:

Ian M.

Hi all. These days I'm having to eat breakfast rather late as anything and everything is sort of sick-making early in the day. Down the road a bit I'll be eating like a whole pen full of hogs, I bet.

Mr. Green Jeans, that apple pancake looks mighty good, as does all the breakfast things Mama has on tap. Maybe I'll join Ian in Atlanta tomorrow morning.

Fallon :clap:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Well grew up having large breakfasts ranging from eggs, bacon/sausage, grits/hash browns, toasts, orange juice and coffee or french toast/pancakes, bacon/sausage, orange juice and coffee. Today I rarely eat breakfast like that except on week ends and usually about 10 AM instead of 7 AM when a kid. Week days now is mostly cereal (hot or cold depending on time of year), a grape fruit or occasionally a couple of soft boiled eggs or pouched eggs with toast or danish. I never was a fan of biscuits and gravy though my wife is and makes it for herself often. Just can't handle the stuff.

Johnny West

My favorite breakfast would be smoke salmon bennie with a side of bacon.

Last night Amelia wanted pancakes for dinner and I obliged. I fried up a pound of Mulay's sausage and made Kruetez pancakes - she ate two and asked for a third but couldn't eat it.

Attachments

• ####Mulay's Sausage.jpg
    ####Mulay's Sausage.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 71
  • ####Pancakes.jpg
    ####Pancakes.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 71

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Pancakes and sausages for dinner sounds like a nice change of pace!

Lee

Johnny West

I love biscuits and gravy with three eggs and bacon on the side.

Last week we had, bacon, eggs, and mini pancakes for breakfast. The bacon was my son's home smoked bacon and baked in the oven The apple wood smoke of the bacon lingered all day in the condo.

Johnny West

I love biscuits and gravy with three eggs and bacon on the side.

Last week we had, bacon, eggs, and mini pancakes for breakfast. The bacon was my son's home smoked bacon and baked in the oven The apple wood smoke of the bacon lingered all day in the condo.
He bought a smoker for the restaurant and cures and smokes his own bacon for the restaurant.

Attachments

• #########Matt's Bacon.jpeg
    #########Matt's Bacon.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 7