What's On The Plates Sunday August 25 - Saturday 31

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I sliced and nuked my one remaining lamb tip to top a salad of wonderful things: lettuce, onion and avocado, and homegrown tomato, cukes, zucchini chips and garlic chives, and chunks of truffle brie.

Lee

salad.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Thank you everyone.

I'm achy all over, stomach queasy, throat is very sore and head all stuffed up. Hope it passes quickly.

Feel better Jimmy.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Left to right:

• Tyson Chicken Strips - I keep forgetting how wonderful these are! Crispy fry on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside. And you can have just a few, putting the rest back in the freezer for another time. I must make tacos with these!
  • Corn on the cob - from local farmer's market, the last ear before I go to a big farm next weekend. Delicious!
  • Caprese - disappointingly tasteless tomato from local farmer's market with typically bland leftover mozzarella. Not even truffle oil and Maldon salt could save it. I need a better cheese for caprese. Suggestions?
Lee

Dinner.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Feeling better but not 100% yet. Went food shopping and decided after not eating much for almost a week I wanted something good. Got my favorite steakhouse NY strip meal. Will be lunch and dinner. Maybe even breakfast.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Feeling better but not 100% yet. Went food shopping and decided after not eating much for almost a week I wanted something good. Got my favorite steakhouse NY strip meal. Will be lunch and dinner. Maybe even breakfast.
My favorite steak dinner (from Steve's Sizzling Steak) - NY strip, steak fries, and mushrooms. The side salad with blue cheese dressing is not in the picture.

steve_steak_083124_1_IMG_2929.jpg