Pasta Night !
Smokies Marinara over Penne Rigate

Pasta Smokie 1-24-24.JPG

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I did.
This time I got some chicken and broccoli too, as well as beef stir fry, the wonderful fish, lo mein, peanut butter chicken, egg rolls and of course my beloved crab rangoons 😍😍😍

View attachment 64225

I'm due for Chinese. The issue now is that there are so many Asians and authentic Asian restaurants in my city, I am having a hard time finding the American-loved Cantonese style of Chinese food. That I know and love. Like Lora's.

Wish I had an Asian friend to ask what I should get, that I'd like, in some of the popular eating places here!

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I'm due for Chinese. The issue now is that there are so many Asians and authentic Asian restaurants in my city, I am having a hard time finding the American-loved Cantonese style of Chinese food. That I know and love. Like Lora's.

Wish I had an Asian friend to ask what I should get, that I'd like, in some of the popular eating places here!

Lee
Lee, I much prefer the American style Chinese food.
The one authentic Chinese restaurant here in town is ok, I love the ham fried rice they make with pork belly, but that's about it.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Tonight was a DiGiorno night. Added some pizza seasoning, olive oil and pickled jalapenos.

Not as great as my favorite pizza shop, but the best brand of frozen pizza I've found.

Lee

View attachment 64234
I bought a long loaf of bakery bread today to split and top with sauce , green pepper, onion and mozzarella.
No idea when I'll make it or anything else on my list ,because I was called /asked to work tomorrow night.
Like a loon, I said sure!
🙄