What are you eating Sunday 5/19/2024 to Saturday 5/25/2024?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter

Probably using air fryer instructions.
Which would roughly be 375 for 15 or so minutes, flipping once.

Last edited:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
DiGiorno individual pepperoni pizza and cukes.

Lee

IMG_20240524_194036.jpg

Ginny

We're having pork chops. I have a couple of Duroc chops...I'm probably going to try them on the indoor grill. So far, they have proved to be pretty fool-proof. DH grabbed a jar of "Tart Cherry, Apple & Rosemary Glaze" at the Oil & Vinegar store today, so that will be tested too. We'll have baked yams and roasted zuke & onions too. Sounds like 'nuf to me! ;)

Ginny

We're having pork chops. I have a couple of Duroc chops...I'm probably going to try them on the indoor grill. So far, they have proved to be pretty fool-proof. DH grabbed a jar of "Tart Cherry, Apple & Rosemary Glaze" at the Oil & Vinegar store today, so that will be tested too. We'll have baked yams and roasted zuke & onions too. Sounds like 'nuf to me! ;)
DH says he could eat that again! It was tasty in my book too.

IMG_8127.JPEG

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter

Probably using air fryer instructions.
Which would roughly be 375 for 15 or so minutes, flipping once.
I used 12 @ 400

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I bought a pack of 4 thin bone-in pork chops.
Rubbed with brown sugar, smoked paprika then in the oven at 450 for 15 minutes in an oiled baking dish.
They came out incredibly tender and juicy.
Brushed with Martha Stewart's BBQ sauce.
Mash and green beans almondine.

IMG_20240525_145855425_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg

Ginny

I making an Apricot, Lemon, Thyme baked Chicken thighs along with roasted potatoes and creamed corn. The chicken is soaking up some thyme in the fridge, the potatoes have been par "nuked" and the creamed corn is ready to re-heat and top with parm. I'm expecting to be pleased.