What are you doing today?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I'm screaming with excitement.
My Granddaughter Kasey just told me she wants to be a nurse vs fire fighter.
She's got the basics through the training she's already received.
??
I've advised her to go apply at a nursing facility I worked at YEARS ago in Defiance, Ohio.
She's going to do that tomorrow.
The director is still there, I've already contacted her.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Good for both you and Kasey. Fire fighter...pretty dangerous in my opinion :(

Okay, what's in your packages, Peeps?

Good for both you and Kasey. Fire fighter...pretty dangerous in my opinion :(

Nursing can be just as dangerous depending on where one works.
I told her geriatric care can be very challenging.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I did a Wal Mart grocery pickup run this morning. I had another freebie in my order: 5, 5oz boxes of Mike & Ike Mega somethings. They look like fruit candies.

Edit to add: I think I've ordered the fake crab legs/surimi three times, and every time they've been out of stock....:waiting:

Cooksie

Site Supporter
14 year old siamese!
Those cats can be kind of quirky. I had a friend whose mother was a breeder/seller of Siamese cats. She had a kitten who came out a kinked tail, so she had to cull him from her breeding stock. They gave him to me. He would crouch behind something and jump out at you when you walked by. I loved him. He was our first inside only cat. I think with their coloring and blue eyes, they're gorgeous cats.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Those cats can be kind of quirky. I had a friend whose mother was a breeder/seller of Siamese cats. She had a kitten who came out a kinked tail, so she had to cull him from her breeding stock. They gave him to me. He would crouch behind something and jump out at you when you walked by. I loved him. He was our first inside only cat. I think with their coloring and blue eyes, they're gorgeous cats.
Here's Hazel.
?

162277192548794708 (1).jpeg

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I watered all my house plants and did a little trimming too.

Today is usually nail cap replacement day for the cats. Jax has this sixth sense, so he jumps on the counter, then up on the fridge, and then onto the top of the kitchen cabinets. He's like, Okayyy, try and get me now.