Tweet!

Cooksie

Site Supporter
8 games at once would drive me crazy, but I'm glad you like your new toy :). I guess you caught who won the Cowboys/Tampa Bay game :whistling:.

chowhound

Yeah, it gets confusing at times. You find yourself focusing on one game and then think, what good are the other seven?
There was never any question in who was going to win that game, Cooksie.

chowhound

Today's tweet.

Things had to be perfect weather wise and work wise for a project I've been holding off on, putting in about 350' of drain tile in part of my yard. The stars were aligned, so into the equipment co I went to rent this.

trencher.jpg

I got it into place and commenced to trench, only to see something dripping that sure didn't look like water... hydraulic fluid... coming out of the trencher's pump from a hole that looks like a plug belongs in, but it's not threaded...

I guess those stars weren't as aligned as I thought they were. :censored:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Tweet - ate too much to post. Luckily, South Park is on so all I have to do is watch and moan...

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Tweet> TurkeyStuffingNoodlesMashedpotatoesScotchEggYamsAsparagusPieWine..
All fighting it out in my stomach lol

Deelady

cuddled up witha fuzzy blanket, my caramel mocha coffee, and my lap top watching our first snow of the season out side while DD is watching Bambi......life is good :) :)
Would be PERFECT if hubby was home too.....

AllenOK

<tweet> Drank some lemonade this morning, and now I'm getting a sour belly.

Deelady, watch the swearing! I don't wanna hear about the Fluffy White Crap :)

Deelady

LOL Allen......for a second I was.... huh?? what??? Sorry I'll make sure to keep the white crap up here!!

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
You can also keep the snow to that side of the Atlantic ocean. I would rather not see yet.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Tweet - It's so "cold" I had to put on jeans and a light jacket so I could sit outside and smoke a cigar while checking out NCT.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
tweet - I just finished scrubbing and waxing the kitchen floor (in my nightgown.) I guess I'm another smartass cuz I put on a light robe to sit on my front porch and wait for the floor to dry.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I feel like being moody too. Let's do it. The wine is now open, I had to F*&^ with flour tonight (dough for the pot pies) which always gets me (I ain't no baker!!), and I'm still working on freaking maps for this book from hell that simply will not die! Let's bitch about something!!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I feel like being moody too. Let's do it. The wine is now open, I had to F*&^ with flour tonight (dough for the pot pies) which always gets me (I ain't no baker!!), and I'm still working on freaking maps for this book from hell that simply will not die! Let's bitch about something!!
Tweet> what? you aren't good with flour? you don't like baking?
OMG I thought all you guys were sort of masters at everything when it comes to cooking, baking, smoking, etc...
Now I feel SO much better!:applause::alc:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Tweet> what? you aren't good with flour? you don't like baking?
OMG I thought all you guys were sort of masters at everything when it comes to cooking, baking, smoking, etc...
Now I feel SO much better!:applause::alc:

Me and flour ROLL every damn time. I can NOT deal with that sh*t. I really think flour was created by demons from hell. It's good for a Roux, yeah, I got that…….but BAKING? Crap, not even close here.

I damn near threw my roiling pin out the window tonight! And yeah, I did flour the pin & board, but the crap stuck anyway…..I wanted to kill small animals!!! :yum:

Hate it, Hate it, Hate it, Hate it, Hate it!!! :yum:

:beer: