Tweet!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🩺
Gold Site Supporter
Me and flour ROLL every damn time. I can NOT deal with that sh*t. I really think flour was created by demons from hell. It's good for a Roux, yeah, I got that…….but BAKING? Crap, not even close here.

I damn near threw my roiling pin out the window tonight! And yeah, I did flour the pin & board, but the crap stuck anyway…..I wanted to kill small animals!!! :yum:

Hate it, Hate it, Hate it, Hate it, Hate it!!! :yum:

:beer:

Tweeeeeeeeeeet> Who cares? the little pies were divine!

Wasabi

Tweet........Just had a cold glass of milk and Oreo cookies. Cookies were dunked AFTER the filling was licked off. How's that for useless information?:thumb:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🩺
Gold Site Supporter
Tweet> "Can I slap a Democrat?", said the Libertarian muffin.
haha
Oh wait..... this isn't FF.
Nevahmind......

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I guess I need to show you my ass now…..

313mwro.jpg

High Cheese

Saucier
My partner just got paint all over his face trying to clean out a noddle on some spray paint. Too dam funny.

Edit: LMFAO "noddle" I meant nozzle!

suziquzie

LOL why is he not as humored as I am???? :D

he looks like the guy that used to be the janitor on Scrubs......

High Cheese

Saucier
He was definately laughing.

Last week I gave myself a bath with honing oil. lol That stuff stinks too. I guess it's going around. :yum:

suziquzie

LOL I like to think I dont like to laugh at others misfortunes.... but spraying stuff in your own face is just TOO hard to resist :D

High Cheese

Saucier
Haha...usually I get pissed when it happens to me, but last week with the oil I just laughed.....with oil dripping down my face. :lol:

chowhound

I know someone who picked up an excited, BOY, pug puppy and got sprayed in the face... I suppose that's different though ;^)

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🩺
Gold Site Supporter
Tweet> 1:24 am and only myself and Vyapti on the forums, as far as I can see...:shifty:
Hmmm, me thinks a few lurkers as well...:lol: