Tuesday Dinner 10/6

lesley

Tonight's dinner was...outdoor reared pork sausages, creamy mashed parsnip & potato, spring onions (scallions) fried off in a little butter & mixed with peas, & runner beans...I wished I'd taken a photo!!

chowhound

No plated pics. We just kind of went buffet style and ate. lol We also had rolls and a salad.

I keep looking at those two pics and want to turn that into a stew so bad. Very nice.

Wow, those are loaded pork chops, Mama. The topping looks and sounds great.

homecook

I keep looking at those two pics and want to turn that into a stew so bad. Very nice.

LOL Fred. I did put the rest of the roast in with the veggies. I'll thicken it up and make a stew out of it today or tomorrow. Great minds think alike. :thumb:

SilverSage

Resident Crone
We were out all day, so I kept it real simple. Grilled cheese (swiss, cheddar and fontina) on ciabatta. With a pickle. And with milk.

Bonus: since it was 95* all afternoon, I use the GF and didn't have to turn on the stove.

High Cheese

Saucier
I made a grilled pork tenderloin with a sweet & spicy terriyake glaze, basmati rice with dried cranberries and a spring greens salad.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
We are having some fresh meat ravioli with sauce and chef's salad. Haven't decided what dressing yet I want on my salad but one that is home made for sure. We also have a fresh Italian loaf for bread.

lilbopeep

🌹 🍉 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
We are having some fresh meat ravioli with sauce and chef's salad. Haven't decided what dressing yet I want on my salad but one that is home made for sure. We also have a fresh Italian loaf for bread.
hey joe come back to the future sweetie unless that is LAST nights dinner you are in the wrong thread. :biggrin:

buckytom

Grill Master
thanks mama, about dw.

keltin, thanks for the shake-n-bake recipe. i'll have to monkey around with it on some pork chops. i loooooooove shake-n-bake poke chops.

we ended up with takeout italian. insalata mistas, chicken campagnola, and penne in vodka sauce for dw and my boy. i ate a big, late lunch so i just had a shrimp and cannelini bean salad.