Sad Day

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Smoke King & Jim Slagle Poems Make a beautiful Guiding Light.
I am so sorry for your Loss, It is like hole that can't be filled.
Our Pets are our Family.

Mr. Green Jeans

Thanks guys. My apologies, I have been in farmer mode now for the last 2 weeks and too danged tired to stare at a computer screen at day's end.

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
I understand completely. Losing a pet is losing a loved one. Glad that you have lots of work to keep you busy.

Mr. Green Jeans

I want to thank everyone again for the kind words and support. As the saying goes when a door closes the good Lord opens another. I didn't want another dog soon but that debate with DW was not going my way.
Anyhow, Jake was adopted through a pet at risk group. He would have been euthanized last week have we not come along.

Attachments

• jake2.jpg
    jake2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 112

IamSam

I want to thank everyone again for the kind words and support. As the saying goes when a door closes the good Lord opens another. I didn't want another dog soon but that debate with DW was not going my way.
Anyhow, Jake was adopted through a pet at risk group. He would have been euthanized last week have we not come along.

Kudos to you and Jake!

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Wow- A Great looking new companion. Nothing can replace Woodie, but I am sure, Jake is going to be a great new friend. WTG

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Jake looks like a real sweetie pie boy!

Bless you for saving him!

Lee

Mr. Green Jeans

DD and Lee thanks. Jake certainly has a high revving motor like he's on or off. Then again we think he's grateful for a new start as well.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito

Good looking dog! How did you come up with that name?

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
I think Jake and you are both blessed! Kudo's to you for adopting too! We have six animals (4 dogs and 2 cats) that we've rescued. You're a great example for all :)