Random Picture Thread - Part Deux

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
90 lbs. is a big dog! Do you have any pics of him with your chihuahua? I'll bet they are quite the sight together.

It's funny - my little dog loves the water, but the big one hides like your chi whenever the hose comes on.

PanchoHambre

10224_100863113265891_100000266086629_20753_2931283_n.jpg

here is an old one of them with the silly pomeranian (gifted and re-gifted) that I found Chicken with. That little ball of poof had to go as I already had a swiffer.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
Here's a recent picture of Lou and I at Cafe Beignet on Royal Street in the French Quarter

July2010048.jpg

any my nephew enjoying his

July2010047.jpg

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Great pic, love the hat. You'll have to show us a pic of your hat collection, and I'd love to see some pic's of the street markets too. :eek: Those beignets are huge. They were small balls (maybe two bites) when I last ate there.

mhend

Here are a few pics from our little mini trip to the Smokies. The hotel - not so good, as you will see. Lots of construction across the street and the pool view was that of a wooden fence with a staircase that led down to a stinky dumpster. But, the hotel was located beside a beautiful little creek, so we spent lots of time there.

We stopped in a candy store that had tons of beautiful fudge and other confections...what do my kids choose? POP ROCKS!!! Where did I go wrong? :bonk: :lol:

Fudge 2.jpg

little fishes.jpg

pool.jpg

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Great pic's, kids sure look like they're having a good time. Did you get your new camera?

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
The fish and the feet remind me of a new pedicure technique I've been hearing about...

mhend

Thanks! THe kids had a wonderful time, so that's all that matters. :)

No, Cooksie, I didn't get my new camera before we left. That's why some of them are blurry. It finally died completely on the trip.

Vera - I have had about that! Don't know how I'd like it though.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow, really nice, mhend!

Love the child running!

Lee

mhend

Wow, really nice, mhend!

Love the child running!

Lee

That's my son at one of his ballgames. It turned out a little blurry, but I still love it. I think it shows his vibrance and his love for life. He's always running somewhere. :wub:

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Oh :lol:, I'm not really into bugs, and he looked like a locust to me. Come to think of it, I hear them singing every night.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yep, a locust looks like a grasshopper.

Ugly bug, beautiful photography, Cooksie!

Lee

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
A few shots of summer this year.

Beloved sunflowers.

My neighbor's dog, Mandi (who spends most of her evenings in my yard).

One of the many Italian feasts in Boston's North End. This is the saint-of-the-week's statue, covered with money.

A painted wall on the inside of Fenway Park that I just noticed.

My neighbor, Kathy's birthday. Owner of Mandi. With cupcakes and beer, listening to the Sox game in the back yard.

Lee

Attachments

• Sunflowers.JPG
    Sunflowers.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 122
  • Mandi 2.JPG
    Mandi 2.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 114
  • Feast of St. Aggripina, approaching.JPG
    Feast of St. Aggripina, approaching.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 124
  • Fenyway inside wall.JPG
    Fenyway inside wall.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 125
  • Kathy's birthday, July 2010.JPG
    Kathy's birthday, July 2010.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

Cooksie

Site Supporter
That's my idea of a great birthday party, beer and cupcakes :clap:. Love those sunflowers too, they're huge.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Katy did what???? What did Katy do.....looks like a few too many shots of tequila by the judge of that second picture! :yum::yum::yum::yum:

Serioulsy though, that is one AWESOME shot! Love it!