Pulled Pork Poppers

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
these are not mine nor are the pictures but i had to show them...i think i need to make these really soon..lol

Howdy folks...

Heres a nice way to use your leftover pulled pork :

Chopped the pork and an Onion, mixed it all with BBQ Sauce and Rub and pressed it really firm and put on Skewers.
Then i mixed up some cornbread (Dino BBQ recipe) with 50 % more buttermilk and without the vanilla. Dunked the pork in the Batter and then fried them at 350 F.
I also stuffed and fried some peppers wich also came out pretty good.

Beats the **** out of the usual corn dogs
icon_mrgreen.gif

Im gonna try and stuff them with some extra cheese or peppers (or both) next time. I think fried and crumbled bacon also wouldnt be that bad.

I just hope my doctor doesnt get to read this.
icon_redface.gif

57_pp_005_Small_1.jpg

57_pp_006_Small_1.jpg

57_pp_009_Small_1.jpg

57_pp_014_Small_3.jpg

57_pp_010_Small_2.jpg

57_pp_013_Small_2.jpg

57_pp_015_Small_3.jpg

57_pp_021_Small_1.jpg

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Geez, how do people think up all this different stuff.....Pulled Pork Popsicles. :bounce:

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Holy Cow...uh, PIG! I'd never have thought of that. Have you tried these Bam? How are they? They look great. I've got a little pulled pork left that we took out of the freezer last night for the Hot Dog challenge. I may just try this tonight!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Holy Cow...uh, PIG! I'd never have thought of that. Have you tried these Bam? How are they? They look great. I've got a little pulled pork left that we took out of the freezer last night for the Hot Dog challenge. I may just try this tonight!

this is going to be late night snack for me tomorrow night... i have to drive 2 hours one way to go to work tomorrow so when i get back this will have to do ..lol

but its gotta be good..pulled pork,cornbread,deepfried..you can go wrong..lol

Kei

I wonder if Bams is married because a man that cooks like that should be grabbed up though you didn't cook them. :wub: :chef: