Outdoor Gas Griddles?

Ironman

🍺
Does anybody have one of these? I’m about to pull the trigger on a members mark (Sams Club) pro series 5 burner gas griddle. I’d love one of these for doing breakfast stuff, fajitas and smash burgers or whatever. $400.00 +tax 🤔

B5AD7E9B-D5E5-4D2C-B6A5-AB27AFF255D3.jpeg
03B67705-9896-4ED5-B32A-4681EB510FA5.jpeg

Last edited:

Shermie

Site Supporter
Does anybody have one of these? I’m about to pull the trigger on a members mark (Sams Club) pro series 5 burner gas griddle. I’d love one of these for doing breakfast stuff, fajitas and smash burgers or whatever. $400.00 +tax 🤔

View attachment 51562View attachment 51563

Ironman, that would be so nice to have, but I can't use it. We are not allowed to cook outdoors here. We have to use the oven or an indoor electrical appliance suitable for it, such as one of THESE.
Small Electric Roaster..jpg
Crock Pot BBBQ-BIT Slow Cooker..jpg
Crock Pot..jpg
Stovetop smoker..jpg
:(

Last edited:

Shermie

Site Supporter
Well that stinks Shermie. That Oberdome looks pretty cool! I wonder what they cost?

That's the little one. It costs about $45 or $50. Comes in a choice of colors! It won't heat up the kitchen either! Got it from Amazon. It cooks a whole chicken in about 40 or 45 minutes. they DO have larger ones for a turkey or for a rack of ribs for BBQ-ing. :whistling: