Meet this Aspiring Little Chef!!

Shermie

Site Supporter
He's 7-year-old Chef Karter & he can be seen mainly on Facebook cooking in the kitchen from simple things to steaks & roasts!! He likes to cook. There's hardly a thing that he won't do!! At the end of a cooking session, his cute little motto is; "You already know. It look good!!" He's been cooking for several years now & he's very good at what he does!! Here he is dressed
Chef Karter..jpg
in still in a white uniform & chef's hat. He's an entrepreneur of his own spices!!
Little boy frying fish..jpg

Last edited:

Shermie

Site Supporter
I found him on Facebook Shermie.
What a cutie 💗😊
He even sells his own spice blends.(oops wait you said that) lol

Yes, he IS on Facebook, mastering his skills in the kitchen. I truly hope that he keeps it up! He's very wise beyond his years!!! He even uses a steel cover to protect his fingers & knuckles when chopping things with a knife!! That's smart!!!! When he grows up, he hopes to be able to run his own bistro, restaurant or food truck!! :) :whistling:

Last edited:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Yes, he IS on Facebook, mastering his skills in the kitchen. I truly hope that he keeps it up! He's very wise beyond his years!!! He even uses a steel cover to protect his fingers & knuckles when chopping things with a knife!! That's smart!!!! When he grows up, he hopes to be able to run his own bistro, restaurant or food truck!! :) :whistling:
I watched him making fried rice ☺️

Shermie

Site Supporter
Yes, I saw that one recently. If you watch his vids, You will hear him explaining things as he goes along. He'll man the kitchen just like a pro at work!! From BBQ'ing outside to cooking in the kitchen, he can do it all!! :whistling:

Shermie

Site Supporter
He has a website too. I must watch some of his cooking videos.
He's very good at what he does!! I've never seen anyone who works so hard to make exciting & delicious dishes like he does!! With his mom guiding him, he'll be a hit sensation in the culinary world before he knows it!! :whistling: