Low cal dip

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Our daughter passed this on. I love it. Using the low cal stuff it’s only 30 calories for two tablespoons. A very good dip for carrots broccoli cauliflower or whatev.

We do didn’t have slap ur momma so substituted chipotle chili pepper spice wife suggested. Mmmmm good.

1047B567-1F50-438B-B77C-1CE028A23A55.jpeg
F5C4B44F-9E68-44FB-BF49-C3E70AEDC2A0.jpeg

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Well, it was rather garlicy. Wife didn't like it because it was hot.
I had to go to the dentist this week and was kissing her goodbye.
She said why would you eat that dip before going to dentist. I said I didn't. I had some yesterday but I've brushed, flossed and water picked since then and had mouth wash. She said it's still there. LOL

So I'm using the lowfat buttermilk, light sour cream and light mayo as a base and adding Worcestershire sauce, BBQ sauce and sky line hot sauce. Just a little hot sauce. I cut the ingredients to 1/3 cup instead of 1 cup so I wouldn't have so much.
Not bad but looking for suggestions for what else I might try in this dip to spice it up some, but not to much.
Thanks.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wait, not sure I understand. Are you making more dip, but not using the seasoning in the package in the photo?

Lee

Jusa

Well, it was rather garlicy. Wife didn't like it because it was hot.
I had to go to the dentist this week and was kissing her goodbye.
She said why would you eat that dip before going to dentist. I said I didn't. I had some yesterday but I've brushed, flossed and water picked since then and had mouth wash. She said it's still there. LOL

So I'm using the lowfat buttermilk, light sour cream and light mayo as a base and adding Worcestershire sauce, BBQ sauce and sky line hot sauce. Just a little hot sauce. I cut the ingredients to 1/3 cup instead of 1 cup so I wouldn't have so much.
Not bad but looking for suggestions for what else I might try in this dip to spice it up some, but not to much.
Thanks.
Try eating a peppermint candy next time or drinking a cup of tea with cinnamon! That will neutralize it in your stomach and make it less offensive. I personally find the smell of garlic on breath quite attractive, LOL! But I am a little weird like that I guess. My husband (Italian descent) and I (not of Italian descent :ROFLMAO:) both adore it! Thank goodness he likes it because it might be a deal breaker. I guess that's why I picked him!