How to post a new thread

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
On the main page, under the NCT Logo you will see:

, click on the "Forums".

Here's a direct link. https://netcookingtalk.com/forums/
Click on the "Post Thread" on the top right side of the page to start a new thread.
From there, pick the appropriate forum section you want to post in.
No worries if not sure, mods can move the post to the correct spot if need be.

Type in your message. Click attach files near bottom left corner if you want to add an image.
Then click on Post Thread (bottom center of the page)

Last edited:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hmmmm Oops. :bonk: I posted the same there and copied and just changed tractor to cooking. Thought that would work. Dang it. It will work now, I edited the link. Thanks for letting me know SS.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hmmmm Oops. :bonk: I posted the same there and copied and just changed tractor to cooking. Thought that would work. Dang it. It will work now, I edited the link. Thanks for letting me know SS.
That works, Doc - thanks!

Lee

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
NOTE:
I upgraded the forums to the latest version. One of the new features is an even easier way to post a new thread. Once again you'd click on 'Forums' in the ribbon bar near the top of the page.
Then you select the forum you want to post in.
You will see something like the image below.
Note, that you can still click 'Post Thread' to start a new thread Or you can simply type in the subject in the top line where it says "Thread Title" and hit enter and that will start a new thread. One less step. :D;

NCT_newThradInfo.JPG

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Okay, Doc - I'll let you know how easy it is after the first time I post a new thread!

Lee

Reactions: Doc