1/4 teaspoon Tarragon fresh
1/4 teaspoon parsley
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
4 ounces Guinness Stout Beer room temperature
1 ounce Tamari soy sauce
1/8 teaspoon black pepper coarse grind
1/8 teaspoon salt

Finely chop garlic, shallot and onion and place in a small bowl. Finely chop parsley and tarragon and add to the bowl. Add the Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, Guinness beer, Tamari and seasonings then mix well to combine. Let stand for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Place the ribeye in the marinade and make sure it is well coated. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight if being used for a picnic entree the following day.
Pre heat the grill and then cook the ribeye.
Place the remaining marinade in a small saucepan on the grill and reduce it for one or two minutes until slightly thickened. Add more beer to the marinade at this stage if desired. Pour over the ribeye and serve.
** This marinade recipe is enough for one steak. Multiply as necessary.​

Deelady

:) Thanks Buzz. I have a chicken one I am hoping to make tomorrow, if I do I will try to take pics!

Johnny West

Grilled Ribeye Steak with Guinness Marinade

1 Rib eye steak (12 ounce)
2 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon shallots
1 tablespoon Vidalia onion
1/4 teaspoon Tarragon fresh
1/4 teaspoon parsley
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
4 ounces Guinness Stout Beer room temperature
1 ounce Tamari soy sauce
1/8 teaspoon black pepper coarse grind
1/8 teaspoon salt

Finely chop garlic, shallot and onion and place in a small bowl. Finely chop parsley and tarragon and add to the bowl. Add the Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, Guinness beer, Tamari and seasonings then mix well to combine. Let stand for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Place the ribeye in the marinade and make sure it is well coated. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight if being used for a picnic entree the following day.
Pre heat the grill and then cook the ribeye.
Place the remaining marinade in a small saucepan on the grill and reduce it for one or two minutes until slightly thickened. Add more beer to the marinade at this stage if desired. Pour over the ribeye and serve.
** This marinade recipe is enough for one steak. Multiply as necessary.​
I’m going to have to try this...