Free rubs!!!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
It's cause you're Canadian.....ain't it?

:yum::yum::yum::yum:
I'm not sure Mama's cornbread would be appropriate here. How about this?

Attachments

• poutine123.jpg
    poutine123.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 127

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Got Mine Yesterday !

365668419.jpg

365668453.jpg

365668479.jpg

Problem with that "Apapulco Gold" stuff, tho'..... too fine to roll............
:yum::yum:

Peggy

Yipeee! Gosh, you get all that for free? Awesome!

Lucky said:"Problem with that "Apapulco Gold" stuff, tho'..... too fine to roll............" That's too funny Lucky! :yum: First time I ever saw anyone get something that was free, and not even have to pay shipping!

chowhound

All these rubs being mailed across the country must be playing havoc with the DEA and their dogs... I'm just assuming they must randomly check post offices.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
C'mon now... get your minds out of the gutter :lol:

Someone from a Q site sent me this link last week, so I filled out the online order form and just received them. Yippee :biggrin:

Here's the link

It looks like they are out of them now ("currently unavailable"), but they might do it again if you want to check back with them. I didn't want to post anything earlier until I was sure it was on the up and up.

hmmm, so many choices, which one to start with....
Wowweeeee! They took my order. Had to put them in my favorites. Thanks Chowhound! :smile:
:harley:

Peggy

Here is a note on their order form:** NOTE - UNITED STATES ONLY ! (THE POSTAGE IS JUST TOO EXPENSIVE TO LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE USA, SORRY)

So, I guess not, that's a bummer for those of you out of the States!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
Here is a note on their order form:** NOTE - UNITED STATES ONLY ! (THE POSTAGE IS JUST TOO EXPENSIVE TO LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE USA, SORRY)

So, I guess not, that's a bummer for those of you out of the States!

yah they just changed that... because they gave you the option on picking what country you were from... heck i would have paid the postage..lol

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I have no idea how I missed this the first time around, but glad I saw it this time!! I just placed my order, can't wait!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
Just got my confirmation today, said I should get them withing a couple of weeks. I can't wait!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
well i got some in the mail today... thanks Barb

I sent out Barbs,Keltins,Buzz and GotGarlic's free sample yesterday...

should be about 5 days to get it...

Last edited by a moderator: