Big Dipper

Johnny West

There’s always an odd buck that isn’t happy unless he’s complaining about something. Take out the top 5 and bottom 5….
He got a bad review where the lady said she was served rancid meat then they split up their party so they didn’t have to pay the 15% large group gratuity. The waitron added it anyway and she was pissed about that.

Johnny West

My breakfast started with a root beer float which Heather topped with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. When I got into it there were crushed Oreos. I never had that before and it was good. I’m waiting for the apple fritters to come out but am full from the float. 65506EAA-8708-4BAF-8927-6C4D84A53AC9.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My breakfast started with a root beer float which Heather topped with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. When I got into it there were crushed Oreos. I never had that before and it was good. I’m waiting for the apple fritters to come out but am full from the float. View attachment 52471

I love Matt and Heather's ideas of breakfast!

Lee

Johnny West

I love Matt and Heather's ideas of breakfast!

Lee
Actually the root beer float was my idea but will have ask her why the cookies and chocolate tonight.

After the parade they got slammed and was nice the owners of 350 Main were there to help. They are co owners with Matt The Big Dipper.

Nancy and split a Born to Rhône sandwich. I hope I’m not to full for steak tonight.

F474A628-EC7A-4F17-9112-96AD59988683.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Actually the root beer float was my idea but will have ask her why the cookies and chocolate tonight.

After the parade they got slammed and was nice the owners of 350 Main were there to help. They are co owners with Matt The Big Dipper.

Nancy and split a Born to Rhône sandwich. I hope I’m not to full for steak tonight.

View attachment 52475

Had to look that up. Man, what an intriguing menu! https://www.bigdipperpc.com/menu

Lee

Johnny West

He only makes three fritters a day. I got one and two regular customers came in and bought the others not long after they are out. He said some days they never sell so they go in the freezer and adds them to his bread pudding.