11/17, Tuesday...Watcha Eatin??

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
To tired to think at the moment. Quick and easy dinner ............. breakfast!! LOL

Scrambled eggs with fried potatoes, green pepper and onions. With B & G hot vinegar pepper rings and Franks hot sauce on the side.

pepper_onion_potato_eggs_111709_P1040770.JPG

Last edited:

homecook

Good looking fish dinner Mama!!

Pot roast, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms. Roll on the side.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Thanks Chow, Dee, Peeps and Barb!

Not really Mama I've had mustard greens as well as collard greens and spinach with fried fish before.

I'm glad I'm not alone.

Ray...that eggplant looks wonderful!
Peeps and Barb...all I can say is YUM!!!!

Blues Man

Hush Puppies - Oh break my heart. Its been forever. Looks great.

After all the talk yesterday about fish, I decided on breaded cod, potato wedges, hush puppies and mustard greens. I know, you probably think mustard greens is a strange thing to have with fish but DH loves it.

Blues Man

Looks great Peep.
To tired to think at the moment. Quick and easy dinner ............. breakfast!! LOL

Scrambled eggs with fried potatoes, green pepper and onions. With B & G hot vinegar pepper rings and Franks hot sauce on the side.

pepper_onion_potato_eggs_111709_P1040770.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
did i say that everyones food looks fantastic? well i have had time to decide i want some of everything!!

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
After all the talk yesterday about fish, I decided on breaded cod, potato wedges, hush puppies and mustard greens. I know, you probably think mustard greens is a strange thing to have with fish but DH loves it.
Maybe the fish is the strange item.:bounce:Don't y'all serve greens with a lot of your meals in the South?

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
LOL! My dad loved to fish - only for bass. We always had breaded, fried bass fillets with mustard greens. It must be a southern thing.(He would have loved hush puppies with it, too, but that was beyond my mom's culinary skills.)

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Maybe the fish is the strange item.:bounce:Don't y'all serve greens with a lot of your meals in the South?

Yeah Joe...we love our greens! We usually have them at least 2 or 3 times a week. Most people, I think, usually have slaw, green beans, corn...that sort of thing with their fish but DH really likes hush puppies with greens and I rarely make hush puppies without cooking fish.