What are you eating Sunday 9/29/2024 to Saturday 10/5/2024?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Air fryer chicken strips, maybe poppyseed coleslaw too.
Yep.
I put a drizzle of Texas Pete hot sauce and honey on the chicken.
Coleslaw and a mini cucumber with a little seasoning salt and cracked black pepper.

1000023273.jpg

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Nate threw an Octoberfest Party Saturday nigh for a bunch of friends...
At my Sunday visit, he sent home with me a ton of Roast Beef and three
different "Wursts" ; Bierwurst, Knackwurst and Bratwurst... I don't know the difference...
So...
Mysterywurst and Kraut over Mashed Idaho's
Boiled Baby Beet
Dash of Horseradish

Mystery Wurst a 9-30-24.JPG

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Busy day here, running around, attending a meeting at work because state inspectors are there ONCE again 🙄
Finally got in for a hair appointment tomorrow.
We're going to the concert in Detroit on Friday, so I want to look my best, got mine and Jeff's tickets paid for through the app so we're in the same seating section as Jules and Pam.

Pizza was easy, I needed easy today.
It's not DiGiorno, it's Tombstone lol
Supreme.

1000023333.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I had a bag of frozen fava beans that I wanted to get rid of so I made a Tuscan chicken dish with them and a bunch of various garden herbs. Pretty good, but filling!

Also made what Cooks Country is calling a caprese with one of my tomatoes and fried halloumi, an Asian-style dressing and toasted sesame seeds. Eh. That was filling as well - I ate half.

The fried halloumi is kind of interesting and I'll have to look up something else to do with it.

I'll get several lunches out of this dinner!

Lee

Dinner.jpg

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Busy day here, running around, attending a meeting at work because state inspectors are there ONCE again 🙄
Finally got in for a hair appointment tomorrow.
We're going to the concert in Detroit on Friday, so I want to look my best, got mine and Jeff's tickets paid for through the app so we're in the same seating section as Jules and Pam.

Pizza was easy, I needed easy today.
It's not DiGiorno, it's Tombstone lol
Supreme.

View attachment 70091
Who are you going to see?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Tomorrow, we're supposed to eat at Mom's Spaghetti in Detroit. (Eminem's place), before the concert.
There are a lot of restaurants in the area of the Music Hall Performing Arts Center.
Jeff said you have to order outside at the window, then take your food inside 🤔

If we have enough time, we're going to try to do the Motown Museum thing too. 🤞

Last edited: