What's On The Plates Sunday August 25 - Saturday 31

lilbopeep

🌹 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Breakfast - Eggs Benedict (sour dough muffin and fried honey ham), corned beef hash. And a cup of fresh ground beans coffee.

eggs_benedict_082524_1_IMG_2910.jpg

Johnny West

Yesterday we went to my bud’s 80th birthday party. We grew up in the same neighborhood, was my babysitter, and after Nam lived and worked together building a nuclear power plant. We both happen to move to PacNW…

What I sent my bud in Ontario…

Yesterday’s birthday part was great fun with reminiscing, good food to include bbq Tri tip, potato salade, Mac and cheese, salade, two kinds of polish sausage, and pre smoked brat. All the meats were cooked on a Treager smoker grill. I may look into one of those. I drank almost a whole bottle of a 91 point Malbec and never got tipsie!? Oh, eh! They also had cheese, salami , crackers, onion dip, and garlic bread to start, cup cakes, and a home made cheese cake for desert. The cheesecake was made by my friend’s son in law who is a wonderful home baker.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yesterday we went to my bud’s 80th birthday party. We grew up in the same neighborhood, was my babysitter, and after Nam lived and worked together building a nuclear power plant. We both happen to move to PacNW…

What I sent my bud in Ontario…

Given the frequency that you cook on that good ole' Weber kettle, you owe it to yourself to get an upgrade. I've known several Traeger owners who loved their pits.

Lee

Last edited:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I'm sure getting my share of eggs lately lol
I made another egg bake.
This time, I added spinach, bacon crumbles, smoked paprika, red onion and nutmeg.
Shredded mozz and a Mexican cheese blend, as well.
I'll have a piece for brunch and save the rest for tomorrow.
This is the simplest , most delicious recipe.
1000022057.jpg