Seen any good movies?

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yeah I read about it. I think it's going to focus more about Georgie becoming a rich businessman rather than anything to do with Sheldon. Waiting to see how it goes. But I think it will be funnier than Young Sheldon.
Chuck Lorre had stock jokes for all his comedies. He used the same jokes for BBT and Two and a Half Men. The new show will have some new jokes I hope.

I didn't realize that, which is good . Loved BBT and Two and a Half Men (before Ashton). I only saw a couple of episodes of Young Sheldon.

Lee

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It’s not a movie but a series on Paramount + we loved -: A Gentleman in Moscow. I’ve been meaning to buy the book and will soon

Netflix has a series with a very similar name. The Gentlemen. I liked it. My wife, not so much.

The Gentlemen

2024 American british TV series
The Gentlemen is an action comedy television series created by Guy Ritchie for Netflix. It is a spin-off of Ritchie's 2019 film of the same name. The series stars Theo James in the lead role and was released on March 7, 2024.

Johnny West

Netflix has a series with a very similar name. The Gentlemen. I liked it. My wife, not so much.

The Gentlemen

2024 American british TV series
The Gentlemen is an action comedy television series created by Guy Ritchie for Netflix. It is a spin-off of Ritchie's 2019 film of the same name. The series stars Theo James in the lead role and was released on March 7, 2024.
I liked it and think there are more episodes coming.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
I watched “Dreamgirls” on BET last night for the first time. WOW! That was very engrossing and fun to watch! Jennifer Hudson was phenomenal! I remember watching her on American Idol and was dumbfounded when she got voted off. Highly recommend if you haven’t seen it and don’t mind movies over 20 years old lol

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Indike.
I watched several episodes on Peter Santenello's
channel.

LastManStanding

Betvictor Snooker (Ranking) Tournament
This keeps me busy for hours these days. It's not only the game, but the chat too. lol. It's really funny at times.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Another video (new) from Peter Santenello in a little while.
Honestly, this guy's travels and adventures are amazing.
He goes places that no one else would go.
I hadn't ever heard of him until my son Jeff told me you HAVE to watch these, Mom.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I'm probably going to watch either Hannah And Her Sisters, or Chapter Two tonight.
I need something familiar that I've already watched many times and stay away from all the junk on television.
Especially the news and politics or anything else related.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Im watching midway. Made in 1976. Tons of stars. Henry fonda as admiral Nimitz.
I saw it sometime last century but sure worth a 2nd watching. Outstanding.
Luck does indeed play a role in war.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
This was originally shown on HBO, but I found it on YouTube.
Lee, I don't know if you've ever seen it, but I absolutely LOVED this.
All the usual history of things you and I know and appreciate about The Kennedys.

This really stuck with me.