Hello from Finland

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi again.
If you want back as Saliha so you can see and build on your old posts I can fix that account for you.

Saliha

Hello to all!

I have now summer holiday from work, the whole one month (full paid of course as it´s style in here ). A lot of time for gardening and cooking plus I am planning to eat a lot of strawberries too. Now it´s also a season of wild bilberries (quite similar like blueberries but much more tasty) and mushrooms. Oh I love billberry pie so much.

Sorry that I so often come and go but the work life is so hectic nowadays. Covid-19 returned to my ward again just before my vacation and as many nurses got sick too, at my last days before holiday in had to make their jobs too even I am a practical nurse.

Those were hard days but I am a skillful one. :tiphat:

Anyways, now it´s a time to rest.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Hello to all!

I have now summer holiday from work, the whole one month (full paid of course as it´s style in here ). A lot of time for gardening and cooking plus I am planning to eat a lot of strawberries too. Now it´s also a season of wild bilberries (quite similar like blueberries but much more tasty) and mushrooms. Oh I love billberry pie so much.

Sorry that I so often come and go but the work life is so hectic nowadays. Covid-19 returned to my ward again just before my vacation and as many nurses got sick too, at my last days before holiday in had to make their jobs too even I am a practical nurse.

Those were hard days but I am a skillful one. :tiphat:

Anyways, now it´s a time to rest.
Welcome back my sister in health!
Covid sure did a number on us all in the field world-wide.
I'm happy those days are beyond us, that we got through it and hopefully will never return to those times again.
I'm partially retired now, 44 years has been enough.
You take care and enjoy your summer holiday.
Respect! ♥️🏥👩‍⚕️🩺