What are you eating Sunday 5/19/2024 to Saturday 5/25/2024?

lilbopeep

🌹 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Subgum chicken chow mein, and Jasmine rice.

chicken_stir_fry_052124_1_IMG_2694.jpg

chicken_stir_fry_052124_2_IMG_2697.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
If I don't have leftover chicken today, I may have a Lucky inspired ham steak with scalloped potatoes and Brussels sprouts ...or.. I have a Knorr pasta side dish, I could add shrimp to that and call it dinner.
🤔

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I've had the ham before, many times.
It's delicious!
I was going to do it in the grill pan, but that thing smokes like crazy lol
It's been a longgg time since I've had out -of- the- box scalloped potatoes .. yes lots of carbs, but I don't care, I wanted them 😊
I adore Brussels sprouts.
I'm having as we speak, half the ham steak, I'll have lots of potatoes left to chop up the ham in for tomorrow.
Comfort food.

IMG_20240522_124354417~2.jpg

Ginny

DH threw a package of "Koilbassa" in the shopping cart...and I have to figure out what to do with it! I know what to do with Kielbasa, but this is something new to me. The package says to "cook slow". I'm thinking of doing a sheetpan meal with the Koilbassa...some Brussels Sprouts and taters...wish me luck! ;)

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
DH threw a package of "Koilbassa" in the shopping cart...and I have to figure out what to do with it! I know what to do with Kielbasa, but this is something new to me. The package says to "cook slow". I'm thinking of doing a sheetpan meal with the Koilbassa...some Brussels Sprouts and taters...wish me luck! ;)

Smoked beef sausage. Sounds delicious, Ginny! Looking forward to hearing your report and seeing your photo!

And I'll be on the lookout for Koilbassa!

Lee

SilverSage

Resident Crone
I get that at Costco occasionally. Use it like you would any other smoked sausage. We like it.