What are you eating > Sunday 7/10/2022 to Saturday 7/16/2022?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
It's too early yet to be sure what dinner will be. I didn't get much sleep. I am hoping to go food shopping later. I'm thinking maybe Italian subs and soup for dinner.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Well, I did a small food run just for sub and soup ingredients. Everything for the New England clam chowder is prepped (bacon and potatoes cooked, celery and onion chopped and waiting to be sautéed). Just need to bring it all together and finish. I think that will be late lunch. I may do the rest of my food shopping later when the mob subsides. Dinner may be the same as lunch. I am beat, so maybe a nap until DD's get back from the movies (I was too tired to go with).

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Yay! Found a lemon pepper rotisserie chicken at the supermarket.
So that and a very Lee inspired salad.
😁... which I've never made before.
20220710_140725.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yay! Found a lemon pepper rotisserie chicken at the supermarket.
So that and a very Lee inspired salad.
😁... which I've never made before.
View attachment 51181

Sounds delish! The other night when I made caprese, I drizzled a little herb bread-dipping oil on it in addition to the glaze, since mozzarella is SO bland. I liked it.

I bought some herb feta to make caprese-ish salad this week.

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Sounds delish! The other night when I made caprese, I drizzled a little herb bread-dipping oil on it in addition to the glaze, since mozzarella is SO bland. I liked it.

I bought some herb feta to make caprese-ish salad this week.

Lee
It took me a while to find the glaze!
I also found a large pour carton of Eggbeaters and Earth Balance healthy spread, and another loaf of Dave's bread to make your daily breakfast (tomorrow) lol

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I was going to have a repeat of yesterday, but I'm saving the de-boned rotisserie chicken for future recipes, and a chicken/lettuce/mayo sandwich for work tomorrow night.
-- dinner this evening is going to be a piece of ham steak I found in the freezer, baked beans, collard greens and cornbread.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I had a couple slices of salami and sopressata on small piece of semolina Italian bread with seeds. And a mini eclair.