What are you eating Sunday 3/20/2022 to Saturday 3/26/2022?

Johnny West

The filet mignon is thawed and will cut it at noon. I have the butter out to warm and will make Mâtré d‘ Hôtel Butter for the steaks. My wife is going to pan fry herself a sockeye salmon fillet. She has the salad made, squash soup, and will fix French green beans.

The squash is a volunteer from a seed the squirrels planted beside the house. She finally cut it open and it was thick meat. She cooked it down in the microwave, yesterday, and is making soup today. It’s a hybrid, genetically modified, squash that is not in any of the seed catalogs. Who knows?

13B60AA4-C9F2-4B7F-881B-37C56AE7C268.jpeg
028381AA-22E5-4FC0-97D0-A0393EBF01DD.jpeg

Last edited:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
The filet mignon is thawed and will cut it at noon. I have the butter out to warm and will make Mâtré d‘ Hôtel Butter for the steaks. My wife is going to pan fry herself a sockeye salmon fillet. She has the salad made, squash soup, and will fix French green beans.

The squash is a volunteer from a seed the squirrels planted beside the house. She finally cut it open and it was thick meat. She cooked it down in the microwave, yesterday, and is making soup today. It’s a hybrid, genetically modified, squash that is not in any of the seed catalogs. Who knows?

View attachment 48792View attachment 48793

I love all squash, especially the winter varieties!

Lee