What's For Dinner Sunday September 26 - Saturday October 2

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Last night, dinner was half a Burger King cheeseburger.

I may have cereal or leftover stew for breakfast, not sure which.

Dinner will a surprise (whatever I grab from the fridge later). Or DD may order something.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
At Red Robin.
I got the master cheese.
Yum!

20211001_143738.jpg
20211001_150043.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sass, how did you like those fried pickles? I've gotten to be somewhat of a connoisseur, as ironic as that sounds. I prefer a more tempura-like batter.

LT, that salmon cake looks fantastic! Home made or storebought? If the latter, what brand? If the former, what recipe?

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Sass, how did you like those fried pickles? I've gotten to be somewhat of a connoisseur, as ironic as that sounds. I prefer a more tempura-like batter.
I didn't have them.
I had onion rings.
Lol

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter

LT, that salmon cake looks fantastic! Home made or storebought? If the latter, what brand? If the former, what recipe?

Lee
.Bought them pre-formed from the Fish Monger ! 2 for $4 .........

Ironman

🍺
my mom and my brother always put celery in chili. I don’t.
I never used to until recently. Same with green peppers. I think they bring some added flavor to the table. Jmo.

edit: it was a few years ago I learned about the Holy Trinity and use that as a base for a few different dishes, not just Cajun.

Last edited: