What are you eating Sunday, 1/31/2021 to Saturday, 2/6/2021?

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
I got everything out, including cutting up a couple of pieces of veges to remind him of sizes, and helped him remember how to cook it (no recipe), but Craig did everything else. Italian sausage with stewed tomatoes, basil, red pepper flakes, onions, garlic, mushrooms and zucchini over rotini with grated Parm R.
2021-02-05 19.15.37.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen โ˜•๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿฆ‹
Gold Site Supporter
I got everything out, including cutting up a couple of pieces of veges to remind him of sizes, and helped him remember how to cook it (no recipe), but Craig did everything else. Italian sausage with stewed tomatoes, basil, red pepper flakes, onions, garlic, mushrooms and zucchini over rotini with grated Parm R.View attachment 40725
That's wonderful medtran.
?โค

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I got everything out, including cutting up a couple of pieces of veges to remind him of sizes, and helped him remember how to cook it (no recipe), but Craig did everything else. Italian sausage with stewed tomatoes, basil, red pepper flakes, onions, garlic, mushrooms and zucchini over rotini with grated Parm R.View attachment 40725

Looks delicious! Nice job, Craig!

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen โ˜•๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿฆ‹
Gold Site Supporter
Today is going to be another Joe burger.
Thought about making homemade pasta salad with wagon wheels.

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
BBQ chicken with a small local chain's BBQ sauce, mustard based. Linda's slaw and deviled eggs. Tried to get fancy and used sour cream, mayo, a tiny bit of dijon, horseradish and bacon. They were okay, but I think I won't do that again, will stick with a simple filling. Craig did the chicken on the Weber.
2021-02-06 19.21.59.jpg

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Jimmy if you ever get near a Church's chicken, oh my my!
I like Popeyes too.
I love Church's chicken, at least I did, haven't had any for years as they are few and far between here, and usually in not so nice areas.

Speaking of fried chicken, has anybody ever had PDQ chicken? We drive by 1 now and again when we go to get food for Craig's snake. PDQ apparently stands for People Demanding Quality.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen โ˜•๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿฆ‹
Gold Site Supporter
The closest Church's near me is in Toledo, which isn't that far.
They also have one in Dayton and I believe a few in Columbus, which would be quite a drive!