What are you eating Sunday, 1/31/2021 to Saturday, 2/6/2021?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Expecting snow. Supposed to start tonight and go through Tuesday.

I'm on my way out to do food shopping. So I'll decide what's for dinner later. I have two balls of bread dough, so bread will probably be included in some form.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Same here , Peeps !! This should be the biggie of the season....... they are predicting a total of 16 inches........ I'll be grounded for a week , sigh !

Red Meat tonight !

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
We're being dumped on as we speak.
I believe 5 inches so far.. ?... it's supposed to not end until this evening.

I'll eat my dinner at work.
Meatloaf on the menu today.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
We had Pizza Rolls (combination) for brunch. I had about 5 rolls before my tummy yelled at me.

Dinner will probably be pot roast (or stew - TBDL). Sides will be steamed cauliflower and mashed (depending on if it's stew or pot roast) and maybe leftover beans from last night. I may make a loaf of bread to go with.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Chuck roast, onions, mushrooms, beef broth and wine are in the IP. Sides still undecided. Dough is rising for a loaf to go with dinner.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Pot roast, steamed cauliflower, mashed potatoes, mushroom & onion pot gravy and a slice of buttered bread.

pot_roast_013121_IMG_7674.JPG

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
With 12” of snow outside and still coming down fast and heavy (nearly a whiteout). It’s a tomato soup and grilled cheese (probably on homemade bread) for dinner night.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Hopefully (put off from yesterday) I will be making meatballs (store had fresh basil but didn't have fresh oregano :confused:), sauce, raviolis and garlic knots. Also, sausage bread was planned. Things got postponed yesterday due to arthritis finger and all over body pain.