The "Breakfast" thread

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Yep. That is what I did. Glad you like them. I didn't want to stand watch over the mushrooms and onions until they were done at the last minute so cooked them up ahead of time then added them to the potatoes to warm through just before serving. Some times I also add green and red pepper to the mix too.
YUP thats a great mix Norm. I was planing on using the left over peppers from yesterday and add them to potatoes, mushrooms and onions and serve as is as a side or add scrambled eggs at the end till set soft.

Embryodad

Yep. That is what I did. Glad you like them. I didn't want to stand watch over the mushrooms and onions until they were done at the last minute so cooked them up ahead of time then added them to the potatoes to warm through just before serving. Some times I also add green and red pepper to the mix too.

YUP thats a great mix Norm. I was planing on using the left over peppers from yesterday and add them to potatoes, mushrooms and onions and serve as is as a side or add scrambled eggs at the end till set soft.

How Bout This......

"Norms Potatoe's" :thumb:.......and / or ..."Norms Potatoe's & LBP's Peppers"...:a1: :mrgreen:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~An Origination of Sorts~~~~~~~~~~~

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Now ya got me craving diner home fries with onions and green peppers minced up in them!!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
'morning, guys- i was figuring an apple, maybe a pear, though w/ a glass of juice. reese's pieces 4 'dessert' :)

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
the last of my kippered herring/tomato sauce, & may make another item, too, hm

oh, yeah! toast! have a good breakfast, there, guys

Embryodad

the last of my kippered herring/tomato sauce, & may make another item, too, hm

oh, yeah! toast! have a good breakfast, there, guys
Ummmmmm!!!! luvs....

Love kippers and eggs....omelet..with a slice of cheese on top. Crackers for instead of toast.

The Kitty's don't like Kippers..LOL

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
i'll try the crackers next can i buy! they have a few kinds, think i'll get another type, though these were good!

you have brekkie yet?

Embryodad

i'll try the crackers next can i buy! they have a few kinds, think i'll get another type, though these were good!

you have brekkie yet?
No brekkie yet!

Takin mommy to the eye dr. in Newton..get somethin on the way back...
Taking a pack of Keegler PB crackers in case I get a stomach pain..LOL

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
morning, my luvs! my Mom is supposed to be by this morning, so i'll wait for her & see if she is hungry for maybe fruit salad & see if there's another item i could make 4 her- unlike her daughter, she is a very unadventerous w/ food so i hafta waiit & see~

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Breakfast this morning.

Attachments

• breakfast06182011-1.jpg
    breakfast06182011-1.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 298
  • breakfast06182011-2.jpg
    breakfast06182011-2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 379

Nancy-MD

Breakfast this morning.
Ooooooooo Mama, what a breakfast! Yum, yum, yum!

When you first told us about those dried shredded potatoes at Sam's Club I literally went running over there to buy some. Sadly, they must be regional because they didn't have them. I was so disappointed.

That right there is one fine plate of breakfast food.

I made bacon, tomato and cheese sammies on whole wheat bread for our breakfast today.

Hey Peep, nothin wrong with cottage cheese for breakfast. I love it.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Ooooooooo Mama, what a breakfast! Yum, yum, yum!

When you first told us about those dried shredded potatoes at Sam's Club I literally went running over there to buy some. Sadly, they must be regional because they didn't have them. I was so disappointed.

That right there is one fine plate of breakfast food.

I made bacon, tomato and cheese sammies on whole wheat bread for our breakfast today.

Hey Peep, nothin wrong with cottage cheese for breakfast. I love it.
Did you see what was after the cottage cheese? LOL

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
once again, whilst my own Mom may be a 'li upset (though quite grateful after i get those dagnabbin $175 boots i need, lol) to have me be adopted, mama, 'cept i hafta have that kinda food. my tummy grumbles lookingg thru these posts! those tomatoes- beauties!
lol, peepers, i saw the 'lil afternote 'bout the eclair. if your sugar level's alright, rock on, sista!

Embryodad

once again, whilst my own Mom may be a 'li upset (though quite grateful after i get those dagnabbin $175 boots i need, lol) to have me be adopted, mama, 'cept i hafta have that kinda food. my tummy grumbles lookingg thru these posts! those tomatoes- beauties!
lol, peepers, i saw the 'lil afternote 'bout the eclair. if your sugar level's alright, rock on, sista!
I had to chuckle luvs.... the 175.00 boots thingy..

DD of mine has a boots fetish, and a tatoo fetish..

She has a closet full of Doc Martins from when they first became popular till the latest. LOL..

When she graduated HS in .."96" ... She and her daredevil friend Debbie..both wore Doc Martin High Cuts.. Hers was Purple (her fav color) and when at the ceremony, they called her and Deb up to get their diploma's...Mommy Tina almost had a baby seeing her Daughter walking up to the podium with her Gown pulled up and tucked between her legs somehow...and hahahahaha there she was with her D M's and her knees walking and skipping...

The kids were in an uproar! ... I liked it and whistled louder than the fog horns. LOL

I didn't see anything wrong with it... Of coarse that doesn't say what "Mother Superior" felt about it! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ...( That's what I call DW when she gets in her "Religified Moods)

Norm

On Sat. mornings this time of year I go to the open air market and stop at McD's on the way home to pick up a sausage biscuit or go to a coffee shop and get a biscuit with gravy to bring home to have with my own coffee. Sometimes I get coffee to go but generally I like my coffee better. I use Seattle's Finest and a vacuum coffee maker from the 30's-40's.

Embryodad

On Sat. mornings this time of year I go to the open air market and stop at McD's on the way home to pick up a sausage biscuit or go to a coffee shop and get a biscuit with gravy to bring home to have with my own coffee. Sometimes I get coffee to go but generally I like my coffee better. I use Seattle's Finest and a vacuum coffee maker from the 30's-40's.
Norm, I remembered them coffee makers. We had one.

I beleive they were made by Pyrex and were clear glass...and they called them ........
"Dripo-lators".. the water is sucked up to he top section. DW said, Rosie had one, and she was so facinated with that coffee maker!

Norm

Exactly correct Jimmy. I have three of them. The big one is called a Vaculator and the two smaller ones are just called glass coffee makers by Silex. The have to have the wire grid between them and a 'modern' (after 1939) electric stove or they will break.. all pyrex need that wire thingy in the picture on electric stoves now days. I think that is why they stopped making them. The are supposed to work on gas stoves but I had a modern glass double boiler (Bodem I think) and it broke the first time I used it on a gas stove.

DSCF3095.jpg

Nancy-MD

Did you see what was after the cottage cheese? LOL
Hahahaha! No, these old eyes didn't see that - you stinker! I still approve! Yum!
Thanks! You can order the Idahoan dehydrated cartons through Sam's online. It says they are in stock but it's a 6-pack. Maybe you could find a few friends to split it with. They're dehydrated so they last a long time.

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/p...hTerm=dehydrated hash browns&_requestid=46174
Mama I love you!
I had to chuckle luvs.... the 175.00 boots thingy..

DD of mine has a boots fetish, and a tatoo fetish..

She has a closet full of Doc Martins from when they first became popular till the latest. LOL..

When she graduated HS in .."96" ... She and her daredevil friend Debbie..both wore Doc Martin High Cuts.. Hers was Purple (her fav color) and when at the ceremony, they called her and Deb up to get their diploma's...Mommy Tina almost had a baby seeing her Daughter walking up to the podium with her Gown pulled up and tucked between her legs somehow...and hahahahaha there she was with her D M's and her knees walking and skipping...

The kids were in an uproar! ... I liked it and whistled louder than the fog horns. LOL

I didn't see anything wrong with it... Of coarse that doesn't say what "Mother Superior" felt about it! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ...( That's what I call DW when she gets in her "Religified Moods)
How much trouble was she in when Tina got her home from the graduation ceremony? LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

Your DD's a free spirit! I have one of those too. (DD#3)

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
spent the afternoon w/ my Mom; we hadn't enough time 4 dining, though shared a very belated brekkie of cracker jack, awwwww, & that sweet:heart: 'forgot' that she put the rest of the bag on my desk before she went & gave me $$ 2 buy lunch since we didn't get 2 have an actual breakfast or lunch together. precious Mom

@ embryodad, lol, i lost my 14-eyelet (16? uh-uh; 14) redd docs & feverishly went iso new ones-& discovered the 1st pair of hunter wellingtons a shoe place i so luv ordered in last august. i begged them 2 put those on hold till the next day, & got a guy 2 take me 2 get them. & lol, me & Mom made a bargain this morning- after my last few days of schooling she'll buy me another tat. i now get the addictive nature of them- went thru piercing addiction & now @ 30 have decided i am old enuff 2 choose tats i wouldn't want to get rid of

Last edited:

Embryodad

spent the afternoon w/ my Mom; we hadn't enough time 4 dining, though shared a very belated brekkie of cracker jack, awwwww, & that sweet:heart: 'forgot' that she put the rest of the bag on my desk before she went & gave me $$ 2 buy lunch since we didn't get 2 have an actual breakfast or lunch together. precious Mom

@ embryodad, lol, i lost my 14-eyelet (16? uh-uh; 14) redd docs & feverishly went iso new ones-& discovered the 1st pair of hunter wellingtons a shoe place i so luv ordered in last august. i begged them 2 put those on hold till the next day, & got a guy 2 take me 2 get them. & lol, me & Mom made a bargain this morning- after my last few days of schooling she'll buy me another tat. i now get the addictive nature of them- went thru piercing addiction & now @ 30 have decided i am old enuff 2 choose tats i wouldn't want to get rid of

Lots o Luck on the redd docs..... Neat for feet!....

Yeah..DD at 33 had her fill of piercings..like 7 in each ear..and elsewhere which can be left to the imagination..ok..

The tats started at the big legal 18..woopie doo. on the ankle and then the calves and up up and there under the underwear...hahahaha.....

she's fillin the back, and the last was the snowflakes on the left arm just after her dead favorite kittys paw on her fornt upper clavical area...

Oh wait... I have a too-pic.. The snow just got done, and was filled in later with white.... It's Cool..the tat and the snow...get it?

64205318.jpg

ae26aca0.jpg

There are more on other places ..... :ohmy::wink:

She won't be getting anymore for a while cuz her work place just closed the doors for good today...unexpectedly! Like... "Bye Bye..see ya!" :wave:too bad.

Embryodad

luv her work, is beautiful
Thanks luvs.....She has a great artist that she goes too....

BTW...The one not seen under the right strap, is Snoopy...
She is a snoopy fan from way back... LOL
I just buy her snoopy gifts, and she loves every one of them..
Christmas I bought her Snoopy Earings... Oh! she's into Snakes~~~ too! Not biggies, but small aquarium ones. But deathly afraid of a spider and a bee. Go figure!

I bought her a neat snake ring for her B-day .. i like snakes too...in her place..Ha Ha Ha . FFffffffffft Hissssssssssss! *Zap*..Oh no! X-Cut and Suck it out..Huff puff Huff Pufff!
I learned that in the Boy Scouts...

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
wow, i woke late this morning! thinking eggs, fruit. i would luv bacon, tho haven't got that in my kitch.

@embryodad, your dd looks like some of the people i am friends w/. think she & i would get along well. awwww that her tat peron closed. btw, 'er them kitty-cat treetz in pic 2.......

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Breakfast – Fried potatoes and onions, scrambled eggs and sliced vine tomato.

061911_breakfast.jpg

Embryodad

wow, i woke late this morning! thinking eggs, fruit. i would luv bacon, tho haven't got that in my kitch.

@embryodad, your dd looks like some of the people i am friends w/. think she & i would get along well. awwww that her tat peron closed. btw, 'er them kitty-cat treetz in pic 2.......

They are that.... they are what DD says,"Daaaaad...don't give her more than 5 or she will wind up with a fat furry @$$......

I checked and they are 2 calories per crunchie...but I guess that equates to 20 for a huMan.. LOL...

Yeah..get along would be a def. She has a lot of loving funny happy freinds... As long as she is happy, is all I care.:thankyou: