Your help needed. Please donate.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Please Consider Donating
Many have seen the server busy try again later error message. I have bumped up the threshold so that it does not show up as much but when we get to that threshold the server will crash. I have made the decision to migrate to new software that will offer quite a few advantages. It works much better with mobile devices. It lets you add more than one pic at a time and it's what I'd call a cleaner design. It is faster since it runs the current supported version of PHP; so all the errors that are causing the server issues now should go away. Downside, it's different.

Nobody likes change, including me. I have painted us into a corner trying to avoid change and now is the time I have to bust through the wall to another room. I have been working with this software this past week and now I find it similar to our current version of vBulletin.

As you might guess all this is costing a lot more than I had budgeted for this years expenses so I am asking those who can to donate this year.

If you can donate I have a small giveaway while supplies last. Giveaway flashlight pen details below..

Thanks for your consideration.

Please consider parting with a little cash in support of the forums.

Site Supporters groups are as follows:

GOLD Site Supporter $100 a year. (8.34 per month or .28 cents a day.)

Super Site Supporter $50 a year. (4.17 per month or .14 cents a day.)

Site Supporter: $20 a year ( 1.67 per month or .05 cents a day)

To make a donation go to: DotHQ https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=D6N5HGVAPKLSJ

Please be sure to include your member name and your mailing address in the additional info section to get proper credit for your donation.

If you prefer to send a check, PM me or email me for my address

Note, you can use your visa or mastercard to made a donation via paypal even if you do not have a paypal account.

Like last year, if you become a site supporter here, and you frequent one of my other forums, you will get site supporter status there also.

THANKS in advance for your support. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gifts for donations of $25 or more:

$25 to $39 gets two flashlight pens

$40 to $99 gets four flashlight pens

$100 and up gets 6 flashlight pens I truly wish I had more to give but these are neat little pens and they make great gifts.

Include your address in comments of your paypal donation or PM me your address.

Attachments

• IMG_3448r.jpg
    IMG_3448r.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3450r.jpg
    IMG_3450r.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 18

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thank you Lee for leading the way. You are number One!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :thankyou:

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
I'll get it out to ya today, Doc !

There's not many of the old gang left, but those of us who are, appreciate your keeping us together !

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Please Consider Donating

Nobody likes change, including me. I have painted us into a corner trying to avoid change and now is the time I have to bust through the wall to another room. I have been working with this software this past week and now I find it similar to our current version of vBulletin.

How long do you figure you wife is going to be mad? :lol::lol::lol:

I can help with a donation.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

There's not many of the old gang left, but those of us who are, appreciate your keeping us together !
Thanks for the kind words LT. I sure appreciate your continued support and your daily contributions to keep our minds working and make us smile. Thank You Sir!!!! :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :thankyou:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
How long do you figure you wife is going to be mad? :lol::lol::lol:

I can help with a donation.
Well Cooksie ...we don't wanna talk about that. She's busy with some art project and I hope she stays that way and does not notice the wall. LOL

And a big THANK YOU Cooksie for your continued support. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :thankyou:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

LT comes through once again. I saw the Philly postmark and thought to myself LT. Sure nuff. Thanks so much for your continued support LT. You are awesome and generous!!!!! :thankyou: :clap: :clap: :tiphat: