What's Cooking NCT Sun. 11/10/2013 to Sat. 11/16/2013

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Well, I guess I'll kick off the new week. The kids & grandkids were here all day today from 11 am on. My SIL requested my special lunch that he's been Jonesing for since the last time he was here...smoked Slovenian sausage with sauerkraut, mustard and horseradish on a homemade bun.

For dinner I deboned a whole chicken to make smothered chicken with egg dumplings. While making the smothered chicken I roasted the chicken bones, then made a pot of soup from them. I put the few remaining dumplings in the soup, and we'll have that for dinner tomorrow.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I don't know which dish I'd pick, Joe! I'd have to have a taste of both!

Marvelous!

Lee

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
Afternoon Snack!

1470145_10200837335284564_1833474818_n.jpg

Supper...

1426246_10200837341484719_1729057533_n.jpg

1441238_10200837346884854_950223874_n.jpg

1452500_10200837348604897_1474437155_n.jpg

1422550_10200837353965031_945249542_n.jpg

1441470_10200837356845103_1806090320_n.jpg

994663_10200837362725250_606684079_n.jpg

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I made pancakes and double smoked bacon for breakfast this morning. I put the extras in the freezer for another morning. I love a nice runny egg on my pancakes as well. Now I'm hungry and its time to go to bed.

Embryodad

Well, I guess I'll kick off the new week. The kids & grandkids were here all day today from 11 am on. My SIL requested my special lunch that he's been Jonesing for since the last time he was here...smoked Slovenian sausage with sauerkraut, mustard and horseradish on a homemade bun.

For dinner I deboned a whole chicken to make smothered chicken with egg dumplings. While making the smothered chicken I roasted the chicken bones, then made a pot of soup from them. I put the few remaining dumplings in the soup, and we'll have that for dinner tomorrow.

Just ate, and the pics are making me hungry again.

Embryodad

I make for the family a nice Sauce with Pork Cubes, and sausage for flavor, and I made 13 huge meatballs the way Tina likes them. Lots of bread, and the beef pulsed in the food processor to make it fine.

Had the Noisy Perciatelli macaroni.

I took a pic of the plating, but It was gone when I loaded it from the camera.
7x2p.jpg

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter

I haven't made chicken and dumplings in several years. I'm gonna have to make some soon. Yummy!

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
I make for the family a nice Sauce with Pork Cubes, and sausage for flavor, and I made 13 huge meatballs the way Tina likes them. Lots of bread, and the beef pulsed in the food processor to make it fine.

Had the Noisy Perciatelli macaroni.

I took a pic of the plating, but It was gone when I loaded it from the camera.
7x2p.jpg

There is nothing like a plate of Spaghetti with homemade sauce. Yummy!

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
luv those football ritz, ls. i took a box of those over to 1 of my friends. she luved 'em.
i cannot get my blue marlin to thaw via fridge, so may well make pasta.

Embryodad

Tina made a few stuffed peppers today.
I was busy scrubbing stairs...... Gosh! I felt like "Cinder fella"...with my scrub brush ( Shhhhhh...Don't tell, but I used Tina's back Brush ) I couldn't find a scrubbing brush! LOL....

Yesterday, I was the "Curtain Fairy"; and Tried to help and satisfy the Curtain Lady (Tina) and hold the rods while she threaded the curtains on them!
Ohhhhhh! That was a very Trying period!
Guess who was the bad boy?

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Tina made a few stuffed peppers today.
I was busy scrubbing stairs...... Gosh! I felt like "Cinder fella"...with my scrub brush ( Shhhhhh...Don't tell, but I used Tina's back Brush ) I couldn't find a scrubbing brush! LOL....

Yesterday, I was the "Curtain Fairy"; and Tried to help and satisfy the Curtain Lady (Tina) and hold the rods while she threaded the curtains on them!
Ohhhhhh! That was a very Trying period!
Guess who was the bad boy?

When she figures it out :shitHitsFan:, you better head for the hills :yum:

Dinner last night was brats with onion relish, so good! Tonight will be something from the sea.