What are you listening to at the moment?

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
The original by Nash is probably in my all time top ten list. I think many have covered that song.
i went on a date with this really pretty hippy chick back in the late 90’s. This tune came on the radio and she sang along with it, very pretty voice ❤️ That’s what that song reminds me of 😉

My all time favorite song! Singing it myself has pulled me out of some sad and rough times.

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I'll have to check that one out.
It's got ALL the rarely ever heard songs daily.
Right now it's all talk /Ohio State sports.
You've got to save the link and check it out throughout the day.
I've known the DJ Chris Roberts since I was 13 years old.
He was a good friend of my Dad and our family. 😊

Ironman

🍺
Chris Cornell. A family man with 3 kids and a Wife that left us way to soon.

This is a pic of Chris and Ukrainian heavy weight boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko. 🇺🇦
79EA9D25-4C55-434B-8166-7550B149720E.jpeg

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Kewl tune. Never heard it before.
His voice reminds me of the lead singer in Morphine. Interesting

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Guess who's going back on tour.

"The Rolling Stones will embark on a European tour this summer, playing stadiums and arenas, to mark their 60th anniversary as a band, the British rockers said on Monday."

"Called "SIXTY", the 14-show tour will kick off in Madrid on June 1 and travel to 10 countries in total, including Britain."

"Frontman Mick Jagger, 78, and guitarists Keith Richards, 78, and Ronnie Wood, 74, will be joined by drummer Steve Jordan for the tour. The Stones' drummer Charlie Watts, who joined the band in 1963, died last year aged 80."

Ironman

🍺
Guess who's going back on tour.

"The Rolling Stones will embark on a European tour this summer, playing stadiums and arenas, to mark their 60th anniversary as a band, the British rockers said on Monday."

"Called "SIXTY", the 14-show tour will kick off in Madrid on June 1 and travel to 10 countries in total, including Britain."

"Frontman Mick Jagger, 78, and guitarists Keith Richards, 78, and Ronnie Wood, 74, will be joined by drummer Steve Jordan for the tour. The Stones' drummer Charlie Watts, who joined the band in 1963, died last year aged 80."
I never did get into that band. The only tune I like is this one.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I never did get into that band. The only tune I like is this one.
I think there comes a time to hang it up.
I do love The Stones, Aerosmith, and many others- but to tour when you're facing 80 years old...
My fave Stones tunes are Wild Horses, Angie and Gimme Shelter.
The rest are just "songs" who sold a lot of records.