What are you eating Sunday 3/10/2024 to Saturday 3/16/2024?

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Keto garlic butter steak bites with pan roasted balsamic brussel sprouts
PXL_20240311_004636826.jpg
PXL_20240311_005112602.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I made four mini lasagnas yesterday. I like making the minis because they are 1–2 servings each depending on how hungry you are and everyone can have or not have additions to the basic cheese layers, sauce, and noodles. This time the cheese mixture had chopped frozen spinach, ricotta, raw egg, mozzarella, Parmigiano Reggiano & pecorino romano cheese. So mine (I ate half) was cheese layers, noodles, browned ground beef, mushrooms, and a hard-boiled egg. The others were - two with only mushrooms added (one will be for leftovers) and one without any additions.

mini_lasagna_031124_1_IMG_2456.jpg

(Lee - I'll try to type up the recipe as soon as I can)

Last edited:

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
I made four mini lasagnas yesterday. I like making the minis because they are 1–2 servings each depending on how hungry you are and everyone can have or not have additions to the basic cheese layers, sauce, and noodles. This time the cheese mixture had chopped frozen spinach, ricotta, raw egg, mozzarella, Parmigiano Reggiano & pecorino romano cheese. So mine (I ate half) was cheese layers, noodles, browned ground beef, mushrooms, and a hard-boiled egg. The others were - two with only mushrooms added (one will be for leftovers) and one without any additions.

View attachment 65401

(Lee - I'll try to type up the recipe as soon as I can)
Looks gorgeous AND delicious! 🤤

lilbopeep

🌹 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I was thinking I'd like a mini lasagna at some point, too. Please post the recipe/amounts, Peep.

Lee
Here you go Lee.