Wednesday, 5/25/2011, Whats on the menu today?

MexicoKaren

Joyfully Retired
Super Site Supporter
So many wonderful pics of glorious food, from the ridiculous (sardines and cookies? OK, I like them, too) to the sublime (porterhouse, pizza, pork chops and yummy chicken).

I made "spaghetti" just the way Jerry likes it: sweat some veggies (mushrooms, celery, onion, carrots, garlic, green peppers) in EVOO, add ground beef and brown, add some diced tomatoes and Italian seasonings (plus a dash of sugar) and let it cook for awhile. Cook some spaghetti (break it into 2" pieces) and add it to the sauce when done. Stir it all up. That's the way he likes it, and it made him happy, so it made me happy, too.

K

Kimchee

Yup, Kalamata olives!

The crusts are shelf stable, in packs of 4, with a sauce packet for each..
Brand is "Mamma Mary's"!

Sardines and cheese.. that's a good dinner IMHO! Discovered fried mackerels
in the can at the local Asian market... those are really good too... but have like
a week's worth of sodium, wahhhhhh!

Everyone's food should just teleport to my table, it ALLLL loooks divine!

I need a camera to keep in the kitchen, sigh.

Embryodad

So many wonderful pics of glorious food, from the ridiculous (sardines and cookies? OK, I like them, too) to the sublime (porterhouse, pizza, pork chops and yummy chicken).

I made "spaghetti" just the way Jerry likes it: sweat some veggies (mushrooms, celery, onion, carrots, garlic, green peppers) in EVOO, add ground beef and brown, add some diced tomatoes and Italian seasonings (plus a dash of sugar) and let it cook for awhile. Cook some spaghetti (break it into 2" pieces) and add it to the sauce when done. Stir it all up. That's the way he likes it, and it made him happy, so it made me happy, too.

MK...those fishies are doing some job swimming in my tummy! (*Burp*):yuk:

Your Spaghetti sounds good that you made special for Jerry!
Do you call it "Jerryghetti" ....

I make sketties special for DW.
She likes it.. Boiled and so soft it starts to break apart. She likes onion sauce and the sketties swimming; actually drowning in sauce!
I make what she likes...That's all that counts!