Triple Play!

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
We’ve moved the Triple Play posts to their own forum. It’s a sub forum within Chit Chat.

This lets us add a poll to each post to make it easy for everyone to participate.

If you have an idea for a triple play please post it. We’ll be happy to help set up the poll if you’ve never done one. Or just send a pm to either Lucky or myself and we will post along with the poll.

Hope you enjoy Triple Play!

Jim and Lucky

(Thanks to Doc for untangling a poll problem!)

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I just have a question. I'm not suggesting that it should be changed. Why are they all blind polls? There's probably a valid reason. Maybe you want posters to post their preference instead of just click and vote??? Maybe there's another reason that just hasn't come to me yet ... little slow at times :blush:. I'd kind of like to see everyone's preferences.

Last edited:

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
What do you mean blind polls? You can’t see the results of the poll? I can see the poll results. When I make a poll I also allow people to choose more than one.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
On other forums when there are polls, you can see who voted for what.
On here I can't.
Not sure if that's what Cooksie means or not.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
On other forums when there are polls, you can see who voted for what.
On here I can't.
Not sure if that's what Cooksie means or not.

I may not have worded that post right, but that's exactly what I'm talking about.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
The polls I start you can choose more than one and see who voted for which.

You need to go to poll options and check the option to make results public.

406BAABA-1417-4316-B58E-F25D985A1EB9.png

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Blind is the default. Generally some voters don’t care if folks know how they voted, some do.

If you guys want I’ll set all my polls that way in the future. I don’t know if I can convert the old ones. I’ll give it a try.

Jim

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I clicked what I thought I was supposed to as make public, and an option of multiple vote choices.
Now I don't see it as that way.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I can't see that on my phone.
Maybe I'll see if it appears different on my laptop later.

I wonder why. That screen shot was taken from my phone. Click on the number next to the choice and it will redirect you to a results page with people names/votes under the choice.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Blind is the default. Generally some voters don’t care if folks know how they voted, some do.

If you guys want I’ll set all my polls that way in the future. I don’t know if I can convert the old ones. I’ll give it a try.

Jim

Sorry for the delay. Had to leave blood with the vampire at the lab and a pt session Working on walking farther and not wobbling :)

I checked The polls. I can’t make that change after its saved. If no one has voted I think you can delete the poll and start over. I’ll give that a try later.