Super models Pea Mignon

Deelady

Pea Mignon

Ingredients:
1 Pea
9 Bacon Bits

To prepare the Pea.....open can...or bag if frozen Pea.....put on plate!
Sprinkle bacon bits on napkin....pick the nine smallest bits (NOT THE BIG ONES FAT ASS!) and evenly surround the Pea.
Cook in microwave for approximately 3 seconds.....serve with eye of potato and....or....three drops of Koolaid. ENJOY!

Last edited:

Deelady

A Super Model's Corn Ala Thummy Lettuce Delight!

Ingredients:

1 Corn
1 Piece of lettuce

To prepare the Corn....open can....or frozen bag....or pick with nail file from ear.
To prepare the lettuce......take leaf of lettuce....put thumb on lettuce....tear excess lettuce from around thumb (NO CHEATING YOU COW!)....put Corn in center of lettuce....pre-heat oven at 400 degrees....gently set lettuce with Corn placed on top in center of pan...on 3 drops of olive oil...let bake for 2 minutes....serve with string of bean or smoked smoke.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Dee, there has got to be something really good going on in your house cuz you're on fire tonight!

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
A Super Model's Corn Ala Thummy Lettuce Delight!

Ingredients:

1 Corn
1 Piece of lettuce

To prepare the Corn....open can....or frozen bag....or pick with nail file from ear.
To prepare the lettuce......take leaf of lettuce....put thumb on lettuce....tear excess lettuce from around thumb (NO CHEATING YOU COW!)....put Corn in center of lettuce....pre-heat oven at 400 degrees....gently set lettuce with Corn placed on top in center of pan...on 3 drops of olive oil...let bake for 2 minutes....serve with string of bean or smoked smoke.
A Question Dee- Do I need to wash and put the leaf of lettuce in the salad spinner?

Deelady

A Question Dee- Do I need to wash and put the leaf of lettuce in the salad spinner?

LOL Only if you don't want the added water weight!!! :yum::yum::yum:

Glad you guys liked it......and do I really joke that little that when I do you guys assume I'm high?? :ohmy::yum::yum:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I sure wasn't joking I though you had be really smashed, stoned, blasted not just high. :flowers:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Well I loved it any how, and after the tonight I made fried rice so there are enough peas in it to cause and over load. :alc: