Sunday Special - Either / Or

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Sunday Special - Either / Or

1. Who traditionally asks the Four Questions at a Passover Seder?

a. - The youngest child present

b. - The oldest child present

2. What comedy show originally starred Drew Carey ,Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie and Wayne Brady?

a. - the Drew Carey Show

b. - Whose Line Is It Anyway?

3. In which Disney Channel Original Movie was the song "Do You Believe in Magic" featured?

a. - Pitch Perfect

b. - Now You See It

4. Which Japanese company makes the CBR900RR Fireblade and CBR600RR motorcycles?

a. - Kawasaki

b. - Honda

5. In 1983, an official NBA basketball began to carry what brand name?

a. - Spalding

b. - Nike

6. What type of animal is a glis glis?

a. - Monkey

b. - Rodent

7. For which event would you hire a moirologist?

a. - Wedding

b. - Funeral

8. : "Deadwood Pass (1933), "Dynamite Pass" (1950), "Susanna Pass" (1949), "Thunder Pass" (1937), and "Breakheart Pass" (1976). All are of the same genre. Which is it?

a. - Western

b. - War

9. German romantic composer Felix Mendelssohn is particularly famous for which musical composition ; which one ?

a. - Wedding March

b. - Funeral March

10. Name the herb that is used for treating depression, traditionally used to ward off witches and used for fortune-telling?

a. - Chamomile

b. - St. John's Wort

11. What is the name of the body of water bordering the north of Iran?

a. - the Black Sea

b. - the Caspian Sea

12. What exactly is singer Adele doing in the deep?

a. - Drowning

b. - Rolling

13. What country had the first fully independent branch of the military that we now refer to as an 'Air Force'?

a. - Germany

b. - Britain

14. What was the name of the pediatrician George Clooney played in NBC's medical drama, 'ER' ?

a. - Doug Reynolds

b. - Doug Ross

15. The French cities of Tours and Nantes stand on the banks of which river?

a. - Loire

b. - Seine

1. - a

2. - b

3. - b

4. - b

5. - a

6. - b

7. - b

8. - a

9. - a

10. - b

11. - b

12. - b

13. - b

14. - b

15. - a

Last edited:

LastManStanding

About Q4, CBR is one of the most popular bikes in Sri Lanka, so definitely have heard of it.

About q8, I am a huge fan of Western movies. Hardly anything I haven't seen I believe. (Some exaggeration added😅)

About Q10, in the Big Bang Theory, Sheldon talks about "all the chamomile tea in the world..." And I read along that line, and came across such teas.

About q11, with the west closing airspace to Russia, and Russia engaged in Syrian operations, I was looking at their alternative routes, boundaries, friends and foes of the countries in the area etc.