Sticker Design for Homemade Products

Edward.G

I recently started making my own homemade jams and sauces and want to create attractive, professional-looking labels for them. I need help finding the best tools and materials that are affordable but also durable, especially for products that might be kept in the fridge or get wet. I also need to know what information has to be on a food label according to the law.

Any advice on design software, printing services or basic principles of label design would be really helpful.
Could anyone share their experiences or resources?

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Last time you were trying to sell wine; now it's jams and sauces. Personally, i think you are up to something here - some kind of spam or scam.

Once again, you are in the wrong place for that question. None of us are in the industry, and we have no factual knowledge of food labeling laws.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Actually, he's showing up on 2 other forums, with the same spam. He has a tag-teammate (I think it's Harold here), and they are now promoting some packaging/labeling business. They are also known as Matthew and GaryHyslop

Last edited:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Actually, he's showing up on 2 other forums, with the same spam. He has a tag-teammate (I think it's Harold here), and they are not promoting some packaging/labeling business. They are also known as Matthew and GaryHyslop
I made a thread about them in the site supporters lounge.