Starting my midlife crisis...

Ronjohn

Yep, it's finally here. My very own midlife crisis. So I decided to plan accordingly. And although the weather isn't cooperating at the moment, I'd like to think I'm off to a pretty solid start...

Am I doing it right?

Attachments

• 370Z.jpg
    370Z.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 204
  • 370Zdash.jpg
    370Zdash.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 199

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Oh my Ronjohn....that's beautiful! What are you gonna do when you hit "old age" :w00t2:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awesome ride. :thumb: Sure would be fun to drive on a curvy road. Enjoy and don't get any tickets.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey, I think you are living MY mid-life crisis, RJ!!!

Beautiful!

Enjoy and be safe!

Lee

Ronjohn

Somehow, this seems appropriate here, too. ;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-CBnAjtVvc[/ame]

mhend

That is just pure beauty, RJ! My mid-life crisis can kick in anytime if it means I get one of those. LOL!

Cuisinette

Yep, it's finally here. My very own midlife crisis. So I decided to plan accordingly. And although the weather isn't cooperating at the moment, I'd like to think I'm off to a pretty solid start...

Am I doing it right?

Everything is alright if you are happy.
Congratulations it is a beautiful car, just be safe.

I just got my own midlife crisis "toy" recently... a beautiful dream house.

Leni

It is a beauty. Have fun with it.

I'm getting ready to finish restoring my uncles car. It's a 1968 Ford Galaxy 500 convertible, candy apple red with a black top and interior. All it needs is a new paint job. DH fiddled with it and the thing can almost do a wheelie. Once it's finished, I'm going cruising down by the beach.

FooD

I'm getting ready to finish restoring my uncles car. It's a 1968 Ford Galaxy 500 convertible, candy apple red with a black top and interior. All it needs is a new paint job. DH fiddled with it and the thing can almost do a wheelie. Once it's finished, I'm going cruising down by the beach.
What about Wednesday nites on Van Nuys Blvd?.....:D

buckytom

Grill Master
uh oh, does sheila know you're trading things in for younger, er, i mean newer models?

that might be a problem. :biggrin:

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
When my midlife crisis hit I took up fly fishing and bought a Country Cadillac to get me there. Enjoy your "crisis." LOL

Leni

FooD, Bob's Big Boy is no longer there. :sad: And then the business started to complain that we were keeping customers away so the police started to get involved. At that time I had a red and white 57 Chevy convertible. The girls had fun. :wave:

Now there is a gathering of the old time cars in one of the large parking lots over in Van Nuys. I'll have to ask my son about it.

Wart

Banned
Yep, it's finally here. My very own midlife crisis. ....

Geez Buddy. I don't know.

If feeling the need to steer with the throttle indicates a mid life crisis I've been having a mid life crisis since I was about 8 years old ...

;)

Nice car.

270 lbs torque turning a 7 gear auto with manual mode and paddle shifters ....

Tires had better be delicious because they would be getting eaten up.

Ronjohn

The suns is out. Think I need to drop the top on the way home from work today.

And Wart, I hear yeah. Some of my driving habits would indicate I've had a mid-life crisis since I started driving. :)

Still, 332hp, 3400 lbs, and a 6 speed isn't a bad way to spend summer. :D

Wart

Banned
OOps! I glanced at the picture of the wheel and figured something there was a shifter.

I prefer manuals. Autos are Ok but I end up running them manual as possible anyhow. Never seen an auto that can look down the road and set up the car for any turn.

Still, 332hp, 3400 lbs, and a 6 speed isn't a bad way to spend summer.

Or a way to get from Point A to Point B ... Via Points C~Z.

Looks like allot of fun.