Prayers for Wendy...

Johnny West

If you are the praying sort, please pray for Wendy, a friend of Meg and my son, Peter. She has been having mental problems and has disappeared as of yesterday. She has left with one of her cats and did not take her wallet or cell phone. Her sister has called the police to list her as a missing person. Peter spent last evening at her house in case she came home. A concerned neighbor joined him for awhile. The night before last they took her to hospital and the hospital did nothing for her and sent her home. A few days ago she also drove to Portland and went to hospital there and they did nothing. We are all worried....

Last edited:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Oh no. Prayers on the way. Best wishes that this she found today.

Johnny West

She is still not found. Peter went to her house at noon and smelled something burning. She left her empty crock pot on and the wires were fried. he got it safely unplugged. we are worried sick. I know her and this saddens me greatly....

he was going again tonight and have not heard from him.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
She is still not found. Peter went to her house at noon and smelled something burning. She left her empty crock pot on and the wires were fried. he got it safely unplugged. we are worried sick. I know her and this saddens me greatly....

he was going again tonight and have not heard from him.
Sounds like she felt the need to get away from a situation in a hurry.
To leave her home with no money, no phone, but took a cat with her.
I sure hope they find her soon.
Don't even know her, but my heart is breaking.

Johnny West

she has been battling paranoid delusions... she only has one friend, Meg, and Meg has been distancing herself from her, as well. There is still no sign of her. I’ll check wit Peter at noon. We don’t like to bother Peter during working hours since he is working from home.

Johnny West

Peter was notified they may have her in a town south of Portland, OR. He just left to go down there to identify her and bring her home. I offered to ride along but he declined. If it is her, I have no clue how they will get her Prius back.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
The car is probably the least of their worries at this point. I just hope it's her and she's okay.