Lefty nearly bites the dust... (Not quite)

Lefty

Yank
Just got over a bout with flumonia. With the travel/holiday/weather change/drinking/and generally burning the candle at both ends, you buddy lefty :yuk:
I haven't eaten anything since Christmas Supper, hey wait a minute, maybe Mrs Lefty tried to off me. Have I been watching too many epsidodes of CSI? "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"Good to be back to work. Who said that?

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
So many folks end up sick after spending hours on a plane sharing air / germs with hundreds of other passengers. One being sick can spread 10 fold.
Sorry for your bout Lefty. Sure puts a damper on the holidays. I'll never forget the Christmas my wife and I both had the flu, and we were out of town. It was horrible. if you got to be sick, home is the place to be.

Hope you are feeling better and more like yourself.

Lefty

Yank
Last time I got this sick was (Christmas), a stressful trip to my moms house. same thing, except car travel. Driving in snow for 5 hours with a whiny kid, bitch mom, and giving a salute to the Mass drivers every 2 minutes turned out to be too much for me. Thanks Doc. Take your vitamins kids and wash your hands.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awwww, Lefty! I hope you are feeling better by now!

Happy New Year! May it be a great one!

Lee

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
So glad you are feeling better! That flu is nothing to "sneeze" at! Sorry about the pun... :) Take care of you!