i must have one ...

homecook

I love, love, love fried bologna!!! With catsup on white bread.....
We have a Hardees not too far from us............I'll have to check them out.

chowhound

I don't have access to a Hardees, but I have access to baloney!
You've reminded me how good fried baloney sandwiches are, Q, on white bread with mayo. Yum...

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
We practically lived on those for breakfast when I was a kid in the 60's. Mom used to buy unsliced baloney so we could make the slice as thick or as thin as we wanted, and we topped it with a fried egg that was a little runny. YUMMO! I liked them on white toast with lots of butter and a slice of onion.

chowhound

:unsure: Just in and on certain foods. :tongue:

And I did try it in the onions/cucumber salad. lol

Alright! :a1:

I know some people that just won't eat mayo. Just like I know some people won't eat tomatoes, or me and brussels sprouts...
Mayo is probably my most used condiment. Anything from hamburgers to ring balogna, cold or fried.

homecook

I like mayo just fine and Miracle Whip too. lol I like mayo on a bologna, tomato, lettuce sandwich.

Brussel sprouts are delish!!!

BamsBBQ

Ni pedo
Site Supporter
if the bologna is unfried, i like just ketchup

if the bologna is fried, i like toasted white bread,lots of butter and little mustard(one of few times i eat mustard by itself)

Lefty

Yank
I have done fried bologna and love it. I am also a huge fan of fried salami too with scrambled egg on some kind of toast...

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
There's something not quite right about this sentence, Chow.....

I find that very sad that some people won't eat him, tisk tisk.

We used to eat these all the time as kids, mayo or BBQ sauce it was all good as long as it was fried up!